Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Need High Paying Online Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need High Paying Online Job (257 Views)

My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job / 5 Best High Paying Online Jobs From Home- No Experience Needed / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need High Paying Online Job by Kennethvnimrod(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Since the outset of this pandemic which Lead to closure of all institution.
Have been wondering of how to get better at home and have something in hand but all to no avail.

However,if you have any online business or remote work that is legit. Pls kindly send a dm am always ready.

I'm a copywriter, am good at any form of writing. would like to schedule a moment to talk to you about specific ideas I have if you can hire me to write fr your site. , which I was perusising. I'd welcome a call or an email from you to do so soon. Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Contact me on WhatsApp 08161828829
Or email ogundokunkvictor@gmail.com

Thanks for anticipating..
Re: I Need High Paying Online Job by Ladylite: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kennethvnimrod:
Since the outset of this pandemic which Lead to closure of all institution.
Have been wondering of how to get better at home and have something in hand but all to no avail.

However,if you have any online business or remote work that is legit. Pls kindly send a dm am always ready.

I'm a copywriter, am good at any form of writing. would like to schedule a moment to talk to you about specific ideas I have if you can hire me to write fr your site. , which I was perusising. I'd welcome a call or an email from you to do so soon. Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Contact me on WhatsApp 08161828829
Or email ogundokunkvictor@gmail.com

Thanks for anticipating..

Try Fiverr. Upwork too.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy:sale Representative / Vacancy@bet24 Urgent / Manager Vacancy In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.