Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Mallam Abdulrazzaq Sholagberu The President Of Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic Ho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam Abdulrazzaq Sholagberu The President Of Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic Ho (181 Views)

Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mallam Abdulrazzaq Sholagberu The President Of Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic Ho by ridwanomooba: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mallam Abdulrazzaq Sholagberu the President of Abibakr As-Sidiq Philanthropic Home and the Executive Director of World Muslim Congress Pays Tribute to the Abdulrazzaq’s Family

Inna lilahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajiun (Verily we belong to Allah, and verily to Him do we return), I extend my condolence to the entire family of the Abdulrazzaq’s over the death of Alhaji AbdulGaniyu Folorunsho Abdulrazzaq (SAN), the Mutawalli of the Ilorin Emirate. He was a great man, not only to his family and not only to Kwara State but to the entire Nation of Nigeria.

The Senior advocate was indeed a great man, he was a stateman and a great philanthropist. He lived a good life and contributed to the social development of Kwara state. He left behind great children who are successful in their various fields.

His contribution could be seen from the school he established in Kwara State. Not to mention that he was also the first Senior Advocate in the North Central of Nigeria, and one-time President of the Nigerian Stock exchange. He lived a successful life, I pray for Allah’s protection over his family.

I commiserate with Dr Alimi Abdulrazzaq, His Excellency Mallam Abdulrazzaq Abdulrahman and his other children, the Emir of Ilorin Alhaji Ibrahim Zulu Gambari, and the people of Ilorin Emirate over this great loss. I pray to Allah to forgive his sins, protect the children he left behind and grant him the best of Jannah (Al jannatul Firdaus).

Signed

Mr Ridwan Sulyman
Media Aide to the President of ASPH

Ilorin, Kwara State

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Lai Mohammed - Bbnaija Is Not Nigeria's Problem / Education: My Heart Is Heavy / PDP Postpones Congresses In Ekiti And 3 Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.