Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mike Godson Drags Linda Ikeji, Says She Is The Reason Why He Is Not Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Drags Linda Ikeji, Says She Is The Reason Why He Is Not Married (568 Views)

Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Godson Drags Linda Ikeji, Says She Is The Reason Why He Is Not Married by Hunt27: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Popular Nollywood actor, Mike Godson has made an accusation popular blogger, Linda Ikeji saying she’s the reason why he is still single and unmarried.

Narrating the story, Mike Godson said Linda Ikeji once published a fake story about him which ended up chasing ladies away from him.

He went on to advise bloggers generally to make research about a story before putting out to the public.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/mike-godson-drags-linda-ikeji-says-she-is-the-reason/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals The Amount Disney Is Owing Him – Wizkid / #bbnaija: Erica And Kiddwaya Engage In Another Passionate Kiss (video) / Rat Spotted Inside The #bbnaija House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.