Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

It Can Be You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Can Be You. (185 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Can Be You. by Golden6(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'm pretty sure I would be waking up tomorrow to a reminder from Nigerian twitter of how God is good .. how Jesus is love... And the likes..

So I choose to just remind you. That it might be you. It might be your sister. Who would be raped. And beaten. To death. In the presense of God. And he would do. Absolutely. Nothing.

Go and read that again. It can in fact be you. Nothing makes you a better or more special human being than her(the late Miss Vera Uwaila Omozuwa).

Guy one. Watches a cop kill a man. He can do something about it. He does nothing. The consequence, he gets prosecuted, and the whole world insults him, for

Your God. Does exactly the same thing.and barely a week later you dance and sing joyously at his kindness and love.

Funny how we hold humans to a higher standard than God. Scratch that. Sad. Deeply disturbing. Not at all funny.

Imagine rusticating a primary one student, for cheating in an exam, but publicly praising and awarding an ss3 student at the assembly for doing such.

I cannot prove he doesn't exist. But I sure as hell can prove if he does. He definitely is infact as bad as his devil.

Over a whole year without interfering with you. Without church. 16 weeks at home. 16 church services. Anointed 4 times. Communed 4 times.
Why. Because my parents would definitely consider me under an evil influence (the devil). For not seeing. How this guy. Is Good?

Re: It Can Be You. by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Golden6:
I'm pretty sure I would be waking up tomorrow to a reminder from Nigerian twitter of how God is good .. how Jesus is love... And the likes..
So I choose to just remind you. That it might be you. It might be your sister. Who would be raped. And beaten. To death. In the presense of God. And he would do. Absolutely. Nothing.
ok
Golden6:

Go and read that again. It can in fact be you. Nothing makes you a better or more special human being than her(the late Miss Vera Uwaila Omozuwa).
undecided
Golden6:

Guy one. Watches a cop kill a man. He can do something about it. He does nothing. The consequence, he gets prosecuted, and the whole world insults him, for
undecided
Golden6:

Your God. Does exactly the same thing.and barely a week later you dance and sing joyously at his kindness and love.
Would you rather the whole world stopped completely everytime some human decides to violate the life of a fellow human?
Life does not stop when evil rears its ugly head, so why do you expect these people to stop? Is this what you do too... Stop everything whenever you read of another murder or violation? Or is this just about some anger you may harbor against God? undecided
Golden6:

Funny how we hold humans to a higher standard than God. Scratch that. Sad. Deeply disturbing. Not at all funny.
Do we really? A human being raped and essentially smashed open this gal's head and instead of stepping out there to do all we can to ensure he is giving the maximum sentence for his crime against a fellow human, you are in here ranting against God as if God is to blame for the violent actions of a human psychopathic killer. undecided
Do you evidence to show this violent rapist & killer was sent by God to commit the act that he did? undecided
Golden6:

Imagine rusticating a primary one student, for cheating in an exam, but publicly praising and awarding an ss3 student at the assembly for doing such. [\quote] undecided
[quote author=Golden6 post=92104332]
I cannot prove he doesn't exist. But I sure as hell can prove if he does. He definitely is infact as bad as his devil.
. But you can't even prove He exists?
So, how then do you begin to prove anything about an entity whose existence you are unable to prove, and hence have no real understanding of? undecided
Golden6:

Over a whole year without interfering with you. Without church. 16 weeks at home. 16 church services. Anointed 4 times. Communed 4 times.
Why. Because my parents would definitely consider me under an evil influence (the devil). For not seeing. How this guy. Is Good?
Maybe you should take your rant to them instead for forcing all that on you without any real evidence. undecided
Yep! Parents who themselves don't know God have no right to impose their delusions on their progeny!
Re: It Can Be You. by Golden6(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ok
undecided
undecided
Would you rather the whole world stopped completely everytime some human decides to violate the life of a fellow human?
Life does not stop when evil rears its ugly head, so why do you expect these people to stop? Is this what you do too... Stop everything whenever you read of another murder or violation? Or is this just about some anger you may harbor against God? undecided
Do we really? A human being raped and essentially smashed open this gal's head and instead of stepping out there to do all we can to ensure he is giving the maximum sentence for his crime against a fellow human, you are in here ranting against God as if God is to blame for the violent actions of a human psychopathic killer. undecided
Do you evidence to show this violent rapist & killer was sent by God to commit the act that he did? undecided

...It can. In fact. Be you.
Re: It Can Be You. by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Golden6:

...It can. In fact. Be you.
You are right that it can be me, but what have you done to ensure that next time it happens, the culprit does nor get away with it?

(1) (Reply)

Basic Reconciliation Steps: You Can Make It Work / David Jeremiah Devotional August 17 2020 / COVID-19: TB Joshua Heals Zimbabwean Member Of Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.