Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My US Adventures/Trips. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My US Adventures/Trips. (18598 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:02am On Aug 11, 2021
H

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Way back to my hotel.

On one of the road signs, there was a notification indicating a forest fire ahead and no need to call the authorities because they were on top of the situation. I think I saw like 7/8 Helios dropping loads of water to quench the fire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:13am On Aug 11, 2021
I will continue tomorrow. I do have a trip to New York in few weeks. Y’all stay tuned.

7 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Richdee1:

Yes boss! We are on it, we are all going one by one

I'm very sure there we'll be a reunion years to come as long as we have gotten our abroad passport and Nairaland exist

Very positive about it

More to come, stay positive!

5 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

We got a similarity there.
This country is getting worse everyday. Sometimes i wake up at night just to cry cos it got to a point where i became frustrated. My efforts to leave Nigeria was futile and to think that I'm not getting younger makes me even more sad but all is well sha. embarassed

I have never being proud of being a Nigerian cry
Nigeria is a country with the highest religiously gullible persons in the whole universe, a place where a hardcore illiterate self appointed pastor/Imam will enslave a PhD holder and milk him dry. A country where rich oppress the poor. A country where you are expected to do everything by yourself and we have government oo. A country where internet fraudsters/drug dealers/money rituals are celebrated. A country where God is expected to do the government's duties. God is expected to cure malaria, provide electricity for the masses, secure the masses, pave the roads and even protect a drunken driver overspending on the highway. Since jobs are sold to the highest bidder, getting a job after graduation becomes a supernatural miracle which must be celebrated with a church Thanksgivings service. Shame on this country angry

It is a shame brother. But, don’t let this deter you, focus and use this as a motivation. I look forward to your thread grin

4 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by NiklauseFred(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2021
RedChiefPriest:

Boss abeg add me too
Make i take my mind off the terrible news we hear daily in Nigeria with some sweet travel pictures and write ups abeg.

No..p

Make my boss approve you fess grin

Boss Hadampson how you see am?

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by NiklauseFred(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

Our motto is don't give up tongue
Thank you for this thread boss smiley

Guys, a travel thread alert, over grin

1. Nicoswit
2. Fidelismaria
3. Niklausefred
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
19.NoFap123
20.Daintyprincess(new member)
21. Brawlscartel
22. seedorfy134
23.Tolzy11(welcome to the crew)
24.RedChiefPriest
25.GodsGabby(welcome cool)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Drenimarcus:
Your stay in Colorado is never complete if you didn’t go hiking. Here are some jpegs from my first hike.

I think I hiked 3 miles. It was exhausting but nothing can compare to the scenery when you reach the top of the mountains. Extremely beautiful, serene and refreshing.

My mind flashback to naija, if this was in Nigeria, some church would have purchased it and turn it into “ori-oke jensimi” grin

I swear grin
Àbí orí òkè ìyanu cheesy

One of the reasons Nigeria have not developed is because religion has made us mentally la.zy. We kneel too much and over pray instead of working. We can't attain perfection if we do not free ourselves from extremism

5 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Drenimarcus:

It is a shame brother. But, don’t let this deter you, focus and use this as a motivation. I look forward to your thread grin

Thanks for the advice boss
I will keep the hope alive smiley
As for my thread, it would take years to create since I'm still stuck here sad

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2021
NiklauseFred:

No..p

Make my boss approve you fess grin

Boss Hadampson how you see am?

E make sense smiley
He's welcome

Richdee1, wetin you think?!

That aside, have you come up with a name for our crew smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by NiklauseFred(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

E make sense smiley
He's welcome

Maybe we will go with a "pidgin" themed name

How you see "JAPA CREW"?

2 Likes

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Firefox01: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

E make sense smiley
He's welcome

Boss, is it still Germany on your mind or you won't mind the US? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Richdee1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

E make sense smiley
He's welcome

Niklausefred has said it, Japa Crew is it

Hadampson keep the lead alive, we'll all Japa
Don't relent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Firefox01:
Boss, is it still Germany on your mind or you won't mind the US? wink

I'm okay with any country for now but Germany is still my number one country cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Maybe we will go with a "pidgin" themed name

How you see "JAPA CREW"?

Richdee1 has validated it so I'm good with it.. Our crew now has a name cool

Richdee1:

Don't relent

Thanks brother
Now that we have a name for our crew, I think it'd be a good idea to have a lounge (more like a thread) on this section specifically for us where we can share travel tips, pictures and the likes JUST to motivate us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by 2Lynx(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

Our motto is don't give up tongue
Thank you for this thread boss smiley

Guys, a travel thread alert, over grin

1. Nicoswit
2. Fidelismaria
3. Niklausefred
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary (UK)*
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
19.NoFap123
20.Daintyprincess(new member)
21. Brawlscartel
22. seedorfy134
23.Tolzy11(welcome to the crew)

I dey here boss, how's your plan coming up sir.
Mehn so SaintHillary don travel, truly God is in the block, who's next?
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by 2Lynx(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

I'm sure Mr ṣeun is working on it. Nairaland would have been a perfect forum if videos can be uploaded cool
.more like the reddit of naija
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by 2Lynx(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

This country is getting worse everyday. Sometimes i wake up at night just to cry cos it got to a point where i became frustrated. My efforts to leave Nigeria was futile and to think that I'm not getting younger makes me even more sad but all is well sha. embarassed

Nigeria is a country with the highest religiously gullible persons in the whole universe, a place where a hardcore illiterate self appointed pastor/Imam will enslave a PhD holder and milk him dry. A country where rich oppress the poor. A country where you are expected to do everything by yourself and we have government oo. A country where internet fraudsters/drug dealers/money rituals are celebrated. A country where God is expected to do the government's duties. God is expected to cure malaria, provide electricity for the masses, secure the masses, pave the roads and even protect a drunken driver overspending on the highway. Since jobs are sold to the highest bidder, getting a job after graduation becomes a supernatural miracle which must be celebrated with a church Thanksgivings service. Shame on this country angry
You just highlighted my experiences and thoughts....then you find out that restrictions have been placed on entry route which were not really stringent in the past as an after effect of some stupid elements who had the opportunity to hustle legit and still reap the fruit, but were possessed by greed mehn, or the government inability to manage the economy of the nation, while I was calculating 350 per # thinking I am almost there then I see it increase to 500 per#. But in all things we are more than conqueror through God.
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
2Lynx:

I dey here boss, how's your plan coming up sir.
Mehn so SaintHillary don travel, truly God is in the block, who's next?

My plan is going on well. From the look of it, it may take me one or two to japa.

Yes, he's in the UK now. I was very happy cos our crew is getting there one by one. First it was Jaycew and now it's SaintHillary.

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
2Lynx:

.more like the reddit of naija

Yeah, you garrit tongue
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
2Lynx:

You just highlighted my experiences and thoughts....then you find out that restrictions have been placed on entry route which were not really stringent in the past as an after effect of some stupid elements who had the opportunity to hustle legit and still reap the fruit, but were possessed by greed mehn, or the government inability to manage the economy of the nation, while I was calculating 350 per # thinking I am almost there then I see it increase to 500 per#. But in all things we are more than conqueror through God.

That's the problem i have with some Nigerians. You will complain of bad governance in Nigeria yet you will move to a better country and still continue the misbehaving

Our government on the other side is making it difficult for us to get the substantial amount of money for our migration plan

Everything is just fvcked up in this kantry
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by jizzyjordan: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

. Anytime i reason how life be for this zoo I dey cry
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
jizzyjordan:
. Anytime i reason how life be for this zoo I dey cry

Chai grin
All is well my brother
We go leave this kantry laslas, that's for sure

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by 2Lynx(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

That's the problem i have with some Nigerians. You will complain of bad governance in Nigeria yet you will move to a better country and still continue the misbehaving

Our government on the other side is making it difficult for us to get the substantial amount of money for our migration plan

Everything is just fvcked up in this kantry

Do you know how easy it was to migrate to Canada just three Years ago through the student and express entry route or his easy it was to get to Australia, I noticed some of our people do say how they would never want to go to Aussie for reasons best known to them, but now everyone is rushing the visa, and inspite of the money you have you can't seem to get it, because if the stigma hovering, as a result of being Nigerian the home of celebrated fraudsters, what about the US visa lottery, I would live to reside in Japan but I can't, and why is that.
Though the government make bad decision as it relates to the economy or money issues, but this route if they were still open, would mitigate the effect if this stupid money policy, but they are close, so your money is useless still. You get the point?

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by 2Lynx(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

My plan is going on well. From the look of it, it may take me one or two to japa.

Yes, he's in the UK now. I was very happy cos our crew is getting there one by one. First it was Jaycew and now it's SaintHillary.

Nice to hear..had to shelf mine in order to do sine real planning, though it's either the Scandinavian or Canada. As the Lord leads
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by 2Lynx(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

First it was Jaycew and now it's SaintHillary.
Then you
we wait on you sir grin
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by NiklauseFred(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hadampson:

Richdee1 has validated it so I'm good with it.. Our crew now has a name cool

Thanks brother
Now that we have a name for our crew, I think it'd be a good idea to have a lounge (more like a thread) on this section specifically for us where we can share travel tips, pictures and the likes JUST to motivate us

Nice idea boss

Should I create the thread?
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by NiklauseFred(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Richdee1:

Don't relent

Nice one boss
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by NiklauseFred(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Richdee1:

Yes boss! We are on it, we are all going one by one

I'm very sure there we'll be a reunion years to come as long as we have gotten our abroad passport and Nairaland exist

Very positive about it

Ur words are positive.
One day we all will meet
That's my prayer
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by opeey(m): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Hadampson:

Doors will open for us all..
Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Nice idea boss

Should I create the thread?

Yes, please do and don't forget to mention every member of the JAPA crew cool

1 Like

Re: My US Adventures/Trips. by Hadampson(m): 12:58am On Aug 12, 2021
opeey:

Doors will open for us all..

Amen cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Drives Into Pole In Mushin, Lagos. / Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.