Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Telecom Agents Needed Nation Wide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecom Agents Needed Nation Wide (407 Views)

Pampers Distributors Needed Nation Wide / URGENT!!! Telecom Agents Who'll Work From Home Needed Across Nigeria / Marketers Needed(nation Wide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Agents Needed Nation Wide by patrickemmy81(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHETHER YOU REGISTER WITH RECHARGE AND GET PAID TELECOM COMPANY OR NOT

�You must buy airtime to call friends and family
�You must subscribe data to stay connected with them too
�You must subscribe DSTV or Gotv or any of its like to stay tuned to the world and enjoy that your favourite channel
�You must pay PHCN bills to have light.

You have been doing all these before now but no one has ever paid you for it......not even a THANK YOU SIR/MA

But Recharge and get paid is offering you the opportunity to do same thing you have been doing before......but this time around get paid for each of them each time you tr
Re: Telecom Agents Needed Nation Wide by Netiz: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Good morning dear fellow RAGP partner. I hope you are always thinking of taking your RAGP business to the next level.

The time has come to truly automate your RAGP business.

After recharge and get paid launched the auto wallet funding, and also gave every partner a link, using a website to boost online automation has become so easy.

I placed this link easily in my website and advertised the website on Facebook...

The result? People just joined my network without even chatting with me!

This is because my website makes it easier to register... With all the information the prospects might have... The power of having a website...

Now because im a certified website designer, I've decided to create mobile friendly websites for your RAGP business.

This gives you credibilty. As a web designer, I discovered people tend to have confidence in your brand, when you have a website.

Get people to join your team online without stress. I created this sample for a RAGP client:

https:///RAGPwithJobarth

She has become busier with RAGP ever since with people joining her.
I offer this service to those that will love to automate their RAGP business for just 5k!

With just 5k, get a beautiful looking, and mobile friendly website for your RAGP business.

Chat me up if you are interested 09038364282

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Interview Question Should I Expect / A Chef Is Need At Abuja / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.