Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Candid Advice To Edo Electrorates In The Forthcoming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advice To Edo Electrorates In The Forthcoming Election (307 Views)

Political Class Must Be Loyal To The Electrorates / Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo / Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Advice To Edo Electrorates In The Forthcoming Election by greatiyk4u(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
My candid advice to the eligible voters in the Edo state forthcoming guber election is to understand that it is better to have an indigenous godfather than one from another state.

Reasons include.....
Both the new Governor and the godfather will Favour the indigens

Siting of projects will Favour the two areas they are from

More employment for the youths

Better security as the governor will have less internal iues to fight

It reduces the level of conditions given to the Governor interms of sharing formular thereby minimizing distactions

This is a candid advice from someone that cares, this is because political party is not our problem in Nigeria ,It is lack of interest of the masses that bring underdevelopment
Re: My Candid Advice To Edo Electrorates In The Forthcoming Election by greatiyk4u(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: My Candid Advice To Edo Electrorates In The Forthcoming Election by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
The Word ''Godfather'' is the abomination of desolation in Edo
Re: My Candid Advice To Edo Electrorates In The Forthcoming Election by greatiyk4u(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
The Word ''Godfather'' is the abomination of desolation in Edo

(1) (Reply)

Three Children Killed As Flood Sweeps Through Gwagwalada Community In Abuja / Reps Uncover Clauses In Loan Agreement Conceding Nigeria’s Sovereignty To China / Edo 2020: Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.