Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! (2883 Views)

Prince Is Dead / Ice Prince Is Dropping New Music / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by pckid: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
New Post! FUNNY PIC: 'Sleep-Smoking' Ice Prince is Center of A Joke! http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/02/funny-pic-sleep-smoking-ice-prince-is-center-of-a-joke/

Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by johnjoel(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2011
crazy smoker
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by MeGaStReEt: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
lol
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by Mobinga: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
mtcheewwww Sleep wetin? mtchewwww
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by modskiller(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2011
that ain't funny
they look like pple who takes cracks
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by tical(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
I always knew MI was a chronic smoker undecided . .he kips denying in every interview dat he doesnt smoke or drink Even his dark lips are evident enuff sad undecided Short Black Liar!!! angry angry angry undecided
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by tosinaded(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2011
tical:

I always knew MI was a chronic smoker undecided . .he kips denying in every interview dat he doesnt smoke or drink Even his dark lips are evident enuff sad undecided Short Black Liar!!! angry angry angry undecided

why are u bitter wiv urself?

1 Like

Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by Mobinga: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
smh His lips are thrashed. Smoking kills.
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by Phony200(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2011
grin grin grin
tical:

Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by mbulela: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2011
MI papa and mama dey fast and pray make shayo and cigs no kill the short boy.
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by ruz(m): 3:13am On Feb 12, 2011
they might not know it but this is an expensive joke. these are d kinds of jokes that later progress to people posting nude pictures on the internet. saw another one where Iceprince was standing by MI's car window and MI posted d picture on twitter as a beggar begging for coins. plain stupidity and joblessness. mature artistes wont do this, MI never stops to disappoint, on and off d mic.
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by aieromon(m): 3:55am On Feb 12, 2011
Very childish and really unexpected from celebrities.Grow up and start producing sex tapes for us to watch and digest angry
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by montelik(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2011
aieromon:

Very childish and really unexpected from celebrities.Grow up and start producing sex tapes for us to watch and digest angry

LOL. grin grin
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by conserved(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2011
LOL, love dem CHOC BOYS though, they are just killing off stress with the jokes,,,,so you guys should cool off,
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by sevo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2011
roflmao
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by Mobinga: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2011
MI's lips are javascript chaffed, I wonder the amount of his lips that flakes out daily cry
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by shotster50(m): 1:38am On Feb 13, 2011
Mobinga:

MI's lips are javascript chaffed, I wonder the amount of his lips that flakes out daily cry

Hahahahahahaha No comment.
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by zone8: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
All of you that abused M.I and Ice prince are just bunch of Haters, what is your business if he his a smoker or not or dont any of your relative smoke , Assholes,

WarpZone 8
Re: Funny Pic: 'sleep-smoking' Ice Prince Is Center Of A Joke! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ehhhnn,,,,.... Really? So people wiv 35 thousand naira in dia account think insulting M.I and Ice Prince will improve their sitiuation? #IBlameBuhari. M.I remains a king. Ice be my idol... One day me sef go roll with una like a uni-cycle

(1) (Reply)

Jaido P Ft Zlatan Ibile & Davolee - E Get Reason / Kelly Handsome - Maga Don Pay / Where Is Evi Edna Ogholi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.