Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pay For A .com.ng Wordpress Hosted Website With Free Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pay For A .com.ng Wordpress Hosted Website With Free Hosting (174 Views)

Download Latest Seekhype.ng Wordpress Theme July 2019 Edition / Latest Seekhype.ng Wordpress Mobile Theme July 2019 Edition / Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay For A .com.ng Wordpress Hosted Website With Free Hosting by boldx(m): 1:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys,

I am working on a website for someone. He has paid for the domain name and hosting for 1 year.

I am willing to allow you host a wordpress website for you for N5000 a year. (for .com.ng domains only). This amount includes domain registration and hosting. Please note that you won't have access to the C-panel to avoid tampering with my website.

You will only have access to your WordPress website and design your website by yourself if you know how to use WordPress.

If you are interested, you can indicate here and we will discuss further.

Additions
Very secured website
Unlimited emails
My hosting plan will be extended by 1 year
(2 years in all)
Re: Pay For A .com.ng Wordpress Hosted Website With Free Hosting by boldx(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2020
available

(1) (Reply)

Fast Cheap Managed Hosting, ONE DOLLAR HOSTING! / Download Heal The Word By Eni Ade / Free Loading Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.