Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Programming Affects Your Life - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Programming Affects Your Life (2630 Views)

Bash Shell Vulnerability Affects Linux,unix And Mac OS X / Bash Shell Vulnerability Affects Linux, Unix And Mac OS X / How Much Do You Know About Web 3.0 And How It Affects Your Business ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Programming Affects Your Life by segebee(m): 2:53am On Jun 16, 2007
Recently, i had a dream and off all things i was dreamin of php codes

it was worse when i was debugging a site on PHP5

anything i do, i apply logic even love!

id like to know how programming affects your life
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2007
its normal to think in a logical pattern. the issue of dreams, truly i've gotten solutions to problems ranging from codes to even guidelines for even graphic problems.
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by sbucareer(f): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2007

It has improve my cognitive and logic thinking, that's for sure. It has helped in providing financial resources and developments. It has assert great knowledge beyond the realms of IT. I apply logic and cognitive ratio to all my endeavours.

I will greatly attribute my power of understanding been the ability to which I can assimulate new things and my knowledge of Maths at primary and secondary school.

Above all, my coming to the West.
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by alexis(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2007
One thing for sure - it has given me the ability to make conclusive logical decisions. It has given me respect, provided for me to fund my way through the tertiary institution, take care of myself and my family and open doors I never dream of
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by Dynast(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2007
made me stall tall like the Iroko tree
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by krs1(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2007
segebee:

Recently, i had a dream and off all things i was dreamin of php codes
I actually did dream in php codes a few times when i was a new comer in PHP.

The knowledge of programming also made me look at problems more logically.

Hmmm, nice thread
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by asalimpo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
*resurrection friday*
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by asalimpo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
*awake from your long sleep, oh thread*
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by asalimpo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
interesting topic.
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
it has made me question the whole idea of Christianity

I don't know sef
I just don't believe in miracles anymore.

my way of thinking annoys my parent and friends and theirs annoys me too.

and this has turned me into a chronic introvert because I just feel like every body is just dumb.

am not comfortable staying in church
I hate listening to preachers and preachings

and so called ordained people

!!!!Bleep I bet I can ordain Python and make it preach too

Iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by 700brains: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Well, I now understand why rich people don't mix with poor people all these with the help of programming
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by onedayatime(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2017
oloyolo:
it has made me question the whole idea of Christianity

I don't know sef
I just don't believe in miracles anymore.

my way of thinking annoys my parent and friends and theirs annoys me too.

and this has turned me into a chronic introvert because I just feel like every body is just dumb.

am not comfortable staying in church
I hate listening to preachers and preachings

and so called ordained people

!!!!Bleep I bet I can ordain Python and make it preach too

Iranu!!!

well, I was once like you. But then, I was foolish, stupid but thought I was wise. today, I thank Jesus, because of his loving kindness and his overflowing love, he searched for me, when I wandered away, seek me, when I was out of sight, found me, when I was lost and finally, showed me the way to eternal life that I may live and restore his Holy Spirit back to me so that he( the Holy Spirit) will teach me all things. Glory be to God, the most high for his mercies over my life. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
lolz.... i was sleeping talking by 2am, what was i talking about? i was busy explaining javascript and css codes to my mother and asking her, do you understand. The next day, she told me to reduce the time i spend on computers as it's affecting even my dream.
on the positive side though, programming has made me better in maths, its has given me a reason to believe that i can achieve my dreams. it has taught me endurance(try debuging some logic bugs that the console does not catch). and more, it has gained me the respect of my peers
//checks
Re: How Programming Affects Your Life by talk2hb1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
3D or 2D?

(1) (Reply)

Admob Suspension / Where Do I Start From? / Android Application With Vb.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.