Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Premier League Preview - The Final Battle - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Preview - The Final Battle (171 Views)

Tuesday Champions League Preview : Prediction, Bet Tips & Team Analysis / Europa League Preview: Red Star Belgrade-arsenal, Everton-lyon - Betting Tips / UEFA Champions League Preview: Chelsea-roma, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Preview - The Final Battle by Trynaija(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2020
Welcome back to another premier league predictions, battle is all hotting up and it should be a very entertaining final day of the season..

So, let’s get straight into it :

Westham vs Aston villa
Now this game is so hard because Aston villa had a shock win against Arsenal the other day, beat them one nil; very good win for them. it wasn’t the most entertaining game , was a very boring game to be honest and Arsenal dominated possession but Aston villa took their chances and treasuregate scored for them who is very good at the moment along with delights of Douglas luiz.

Westham managed to hold on to a one-on-one draw after taking the lead but Mason Greenwood equalizing for Manchester United, so Westham are safe going into the final day of the season so they will be in the premier league next year but for Aston villa it is in their own hands relegation and if they do win this game they are safe, but if they lose they have to rely on Arsenal beating Watford, so for Aston villa this is in their favor but for me I think Aston villa will win.

I do think Aston villa will win this one, i’m going to give them a very tight one away.

Burnley vs Brighton

Now for Brighton they are safe in the premier league, they’ve got nothing to play for, so this is a proper dead game , And for Burnley they’re doing alright, we understand the highest they can finish right now is eighth and to be fair and eighth place finish with Burnley would be very very good for them especially the kind of season they’ve had it’s quite an up and down season at the contract situation after the lockdown.

So, I think for Burnley finishing eighth will be quite good for their season and to be honest they can’t finish any higher than that. They could finish above Arsenal and Everton , that would be a very big bonus for Burnley if they can do that, but i do think Burnley will win this game. You know it’s got no meaning on it, so i think just the better side will prevail in this one which are Burnley,

Brighton have been pretty good in some games especially beating the likes of Arsenal , drawing to Leicester earlier on start lockdown when the league resumed. but to be honest this game’s got absolutely no meaning whatsoever and i’m gonna give Burnley a 2: 0

Chelsea vs Wolves
Now for chelsea they are chasing towards the champions league and you know they have to win this game because possibly if Leicester beat United , Chelsea could drop into a Europa league position and that wouldn’t be great . but you know against Wolves , Wolves can be a bit unpredictable at times but they are really good side with very good players
More at https://trynaija.com/premier-league-predictions-the-final-battle/

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me On Why Payment For Facebook Sponsorship ADS / Free For All / UEFA Weighs Neutral Venues For Next Season’s Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.