Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen (2527 Views)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / Trending Video Of Extrajudicial Killings By Soldiers Unfortunate, Says FPP / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by hammer8: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
I cannot believe that forbearers of these slain innocent souls joined the jihadists to perpetrate pogrom and war of attrition against Ndigbo and Biafrans. Please the people southern Kaduna please arm yourself and fight or even take the fight to Fulani herdsmen. These pity signs of your lives matter cannot cut it.

This is wat Fulani have brought to AlaIgbo, but for IPOB challenging them on ground.

Take a good look, and understand that the people doing that are now settled on Igbo land claiming Farmer and Herder clash, to the extent Obiano asked police to deploy helicopter.

Wat is fulani doing in our village forest?
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by flyingpig: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

And when they come for you what will you do?

You think Judas will come to your rescue?

You are dreaming.

Did Judas help you in 1967?

UK, Russia and the US which back then were all kikeland supported the Jihadist army on you with weapons and advicers.

Go and read up on who your Jewish masters refer to Edom and then come back and see how Edom is being destroyed worldwide by these same Jew bastards with the help of their Muslim brooms.
When they come fighting again they'll see what we will do. We will not leak our strategic plans.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by ODB2: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
When they come fighting again they'll see what we will do. We will not leak our strategic plans.

Just don't hope on Judas coming to the rescue.

They are your enemy as long as you remain Christian and are descended from the ancient Hebrews not to be confused with Judas the Jew.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Iceberg3: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2020
Yorubas will never go unpunished for this.

Those blood are on their heads.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Marine54(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:
I don't want to see any Biastard comment against the Fulani menace here when they blindly support their Jewish masters killing innocent Palestinian Christians and Muslims in their land grabbing and genocidal agenda.

If you love the Jew then you must love the Fulani as well.

Evil is evil any where it rears its head.

Buhari is simply copying from his Jewish cousins
shut hell up! I pray you and your family 'll be victims of Fulani's terrorist !
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Jostoman: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:
I don't want to see any Biastard comment against the Fulani menace here when they blindly support their Jewish masters killing innocent Palestinian Christians and Muslims in their land grabbing and genocidal agenda.

you are a devil, shame on you.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by ODB2: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Marine54:
shut hell up! I pray you and your family 'll be victims of Fulani's terrorist !

Well it seems the God of the Palestinians is answering their prayers first by allowing those who blindly support the satanic Jewish genocide and land grabbing happens to you gullible Zionist Christians.

God is punishing Christians in Nigeria because of your blind support for the Jews plus the corruption of the church and her doctrine.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by ODB2: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Jostoman:
you are a devil, shame on you.

For stating the hypocrcy?

For outlining why Christians need to ask why out God has allowed these crypto Jews in the form of fulanis to ravage our land?

Maybe if we only tried to see where we sinned against God and how we enabled the beast to rise in our midst to torment us maybe then would we have the will and courage that comes to a true Christian and rise and get rid of these midonites.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by juman(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Nigerians must stand up against these senseless killings.

We have no government in this country.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

Are you okay at all?...
What concerns southern kaduna with jews and palenstines...

So because war is going on in rwanda.. You will ask why arent we fighting here...

Are you okay?...

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Afolabimills(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

God punish u there u are very stupid
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Swipa: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
I cried reading this.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Muna4real(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

If your brother or mother or sister was killed this way, will you still love the fulanis? Be honest
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by veli1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

fvckin old dirty bastard. Son of a b*tch
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by dermmy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Daddysidhan:
One of the jihadist terrorist spotted.

Anyone who doesn't ass lick your slave masters is a jihadist. Must you call him jihadist? You should have engaged him constructively.

May the Lord console their families. Ain't happy with what is happening in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by jubilee55f: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
The emergence of Buhari as Nigeria President since 2015 has turned out to be a terrible monumental irreparable national blunder and unprecedented tragedy.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by oyatz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Where is your sense of humanity?

How is this your post about Palestinians Vs Jews related to the killings in Southerns?

Did these young ladies brutally killed knew anything called Palestinians or Jews?

ODB2:

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Viviangist you and Bad News reports are like 5 and 6
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by knowledgeable: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:
Buhari giving amnesty to killers

Yorubas give full support to Buhari/fulani. They are culpable as well.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by joinnow: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
One 9jiria
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Talknochip(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
What is their crime Oh Lord, have mercy!!

May God avenge their deaths

May their killers never no peace
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by 10kgod(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm speechless ...on this. I can't even do my advert of laundry at osogbo
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is how Nigeria division has gotten to. people die everyday and no one bears the burden of bringing this issues to the forefront because we are too divided to fight for each other.

I think the black race is in a state of self destruct, this religion of a thing is not here to make us love ourselves but to make us hate ourselves.

Nigeria Contributed to the death of the black race, every effort by black visionaries from 1940-1960-1970 was destroyed by Nigeria folks.

The malcom x, muhammadu ali, martin l king, fought to estalish the black movement invain, it has shoown ttimes and times over that a black man hate his brother and would prefer a white man lash than that company of his brother.

I think the black race took a downturn in 1960, when black visionaries were coming up, with what we have today it will take us another 100yrs to think like those visionaries of 1950-1960
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Godmademan(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
vanida6:
It's quite unfortunate and heartbreaking that this clueless and wicked president @MBuhari doesn't care about the citizens of this country. Look at the killing and massacre going on in the northern part of the country and he keeps rehabilitating the so called repentant Boko haram into society to kill more,,,,so sad may their souls rest in peace cry
This is a follow up to the precedent set by previous government. Some people spoke against granting amnesty to the Niger Delta militants but people taught it was an ethnic battle. Today we have the set stage for terrorists to be given amnesty instead of being hanged. Even top looters in this country who manage to be jailed are granted presidential pardon.
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Turantula(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
ODB2:

Jews are dealing with Islamic terrorists, while Fulani Islamic terrorists are kiling innocent peace loving Christians
Re: Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Supan(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Tears has covered my eyes. I can't see what I'm typing again.

Rip to the dead.

May El rufai, Buhari and their families never escape the sorrows they brought on Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Edo State Assembly Lawmakers Who Endorsed Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Today / Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? / Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.