Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... (415 Views)

Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Open Heaven 3 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – What Do You Need From God? / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2020
God visited King Solomon in his dream at Gibeon, after one of his great sacrifices at the alter of sacrifice, at Gibeon & asked him what he wants him (God) to do for him. This is not ordinary, as during the time of Jacob (Solomon's fore father) God only sent an angel to bless Jacob, whom he even wrestled with, that's a story for another though. Its always remarkable whenever God visits u himself & asks u what u want. Don't doubt this, it's very possible.

God is unchangable, don't be afraid, he won't change during our time.

In order to attract such opportunity we have to pay a price; as they say 'nothing is free, even in Freetown' u should've known that nothing goes for nothing. God ain't broke, its not about ur money; its all about;
1. Showing God that u love him by praising him always rather than always seeking things from him, 'cause he knows our needs more than we do.
2. Sacrificing for God. I don't mean sowing seed, 'cause that one is like an investment. Just like the parable of the...
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by StubbornGENIUS: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2020
Parable of the... undecided
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by psucc(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Remember God is a sovereign Being who decides what He does at anytime.

Op, there is no act or sacrifice that one can offer that can bend the hands of God to do what He did not want. For there is no sacrifice that a man would offer that will be greater than the one God has offered for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2020
...sower, every sower expects his seed to germinate. I don't connote that sowing seed is not good. I point at what impresses God to the point of making him visit u just like he visited King Solomon.
Sacrifice should be the lifestyle of every christian, as its the foundation of christianity. God choosing to let Jesus Christ his only begotten son die a horrible & painful death for the salvation of man is pure sacrifice.
3. Love God & ur neighbour truly.

When we always seek our needs in prayer rather than praise God, the angels come to take those requests to God instead. But when we apply these 3 principles, God will visit us himself as he did to King Solomon; you know how remarkable such visitation ends up.

The most important part is making a nice request just like King Solomon did. He requested for the wisdom to lead his people right & disern good from evil...which shows he seeks the kingdom of God. God in his wisdom, understood the value of his request & added more blessings to his life.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I've completed it.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Of the sower, I've completed it. Check!
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by StubbornGENIUS: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
Of the sower, I've completed it. Check!
So if I do all these,am guaranteed to get my requests attended to asap,right?

1 Like

Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
So if I do all these,am guaranteed to get my requests attended to asap,right?
Sure!
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by psucc(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
Sure!
Lies!

God is not babalawo! If you like sacrifice your life, you cannot get it except the Lord, in His own will, decides to answer in the positive.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kranediggy:

In order to attract such opportunity we have to pay a price; as they say 'nothing is free, even in Freetown' u should've known that nothing goes for nothing. God ain't broke, its not about ur money; its all about;
1. Showing God that u love him by praising him always rather than always seeking things from him, 'cause he knows our needs more than we do.
2. Sacrificing for God. I don't mean sowing seed, 'cause that one is like an investment. Just like the parable of the...
Where did Jesus Christ suggest that by "Praising God" we can get anything from Him? Is God some sort of an egomaniac? undecided
What parable? undecided
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
...sower, every sower expects his seed to germinate. I don't connote that sowing seed is not good. I point at what impresses God to the point of making him visit u just like he visited King Solomon.

The parable of the shower was not meant to teach us about sowing but about the Kingdom of God. God has not called any of His people to sow any seeds. No, He has called them to obey Him and Him alone.
Kranediggy:

Sacrifice should be the lifestyle of every christian, as its the foundation of christianity. God choosing to let Jesus Christ his only begotten son die a horrible & painful death for the salvation of man is pure sacrifice.
Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross was never meant to be replicated in anyway by us. Any man thinking he should sacrifice his life to save a friend in much similar was as Jesus did for us is only fooling his own self.
That said, we are instead called to love our neighbor and our enemies as we love our own self. And yes, give our all to help others, not world-churches or aid pastors in building their own kingdoms.

Kranediggy:
When we always seek our needs in prayer rather than praise God, the angels come to take those requests to God instead. But when we apply these two principles, God will visit us himself as he did to King Solomon; you know how remarkable such visitation ends up.
Angels come to take those requests to God? undecided
Where do you get that from? undecided
Is God dead that He cannot hear our every prayers or something? undecided

Kranediggy:
The most important part is making a nice request just like King Solomon did. He requested for the wisdom to lead his people right & disern good from evil...which shows he seeks the kingdom of God. God in his wisdom, understood the value of his request & added more blessings to his life. As the saying goes 'Seek first the...'
Jesus Christ said that anything you ask in His name, to those who are His followers, He will do it for them that the father be glorified through the Son, and here you are talking about 'making a nice request'? undecided
What could be nicer than asking for exactly what I want, instead of asking what I don't really want or need? undecided
Solomon did not seek the Kingdom of God but to serve his kingdom since he was the king of israel at the time.

The idea of a Kingdom of Heaven did not exist in the old teatament days. God was supposed to be King over Israel but since the people of Israel rejected Him as their king, He was no longer King over that Kingdom but remained God over it.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
psucc:
Lies!

God is not babalawo! If you like sacrifice your life, you cannot get it except the Lord, in His own will, decides to answer in the positive.

I don't mean sacrificing because yot need something, that's sowing seed indirectly. I meant sacrificing 'cause you love God, like; giving God your time, contributing in spreading the gospel etc. Damn! This is even the mentality that kills some christians; they think its only babalawo or lifeless idols that need sacrifice, that God almighty doesn't. You think King Solomon and all other men that sacrificed for God are not wise? No! They're...your sacrifice speaks for you! God loves it when men sacrifice for him out of love not 'cause they need something. Thanks
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
I don't mean sacrificing because yot need something, that's sowing seed indirectly. I meant sacrificing 'cause you love God, like; giving God your time, contributing in spreading the gospel etc. Damn! This is even the mentality that kills some christians; they think its only babalawo or lifeless idols that need sacrifice, that God almighty doesn't. You think King Solomon and all other men that sacrificed for God are not wise? No! They're...your sacrifice speaks for you! God loves it when men sacrifice for him out of love not 'cause they need something. Thanks

What you term 'sacrifice' is in fact submission and obedience, not sacrifice. The men you mention submitted their will to God, choosing instead to Obey God's commandments. God does not want our 'sacrifice', He wants our obedience instead.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
psucc:
Remember God is a sovereign Being who decides what He does at anytime.

Op, there is no act or sacrifice that one can offer that can bend the hands of God to do what He did not want. For there is no sacrifice that a man would offer that will be greater than the one God has offered for humanity.
Bro, am not talking about sacrificing just to get what you need, no! Am actually talking about doing it for the love of God...he loves and rewards that instantanously, that's what I mean by the fastest way to get what you need from God.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Where did Jesus Christ suggest that by "Praising God" we can get anything from Him? Is God some sort of an egomaniac? undecided
What parable? undecided
When saying 'Our Lord's Prayer' don't you say hallow be thy name? This shows you should praise God before and other thing. Don't you know that a person who sings (be it praises or worship songs) prays twice? God eats no food, he only feeds on our praises and if you show him love by praising him, you'll surely see how good and marvelous he is (you'll witness his goodness in your life). Actually he knows what you need more than you do, its in the holy bible. God actually created man to know him, love him and worship him here on Earth, so as to join him in heaven after life here on Earth.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kranediggy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What you term 'sacrifice' is in fact submission and obedience, not sacrifice. The men you mention submitted their will to God, choosing instead to Obey God's commandments. God does not want our 'sacrifice', He wants our obedience instead.
If you love God you'll surely obey his commandments. I did not replace obeying God with sacrifice, all am saying is that sacrifices done with love and wholeheartedness brings God to our needs instantanously. Its not proper to always seeks for your needs in prayers, try only praising God sometimes or even all times and see what happens in your life after that, its amazing. And its not just about obeying God, 'cause faith without good work is dead. King Solomon was obeying God yet he was sacrificing hundreds of cows with love and wholeheart to God at Gibeon; trust me that's what made God to visit him at his dream that night, not just his obedience to God mind you.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
When saying 'Our Lord's Prayer' don't you say hallow be thy name? This shows you should praise God before and other thing. Don't you know that a person who sings (be it praises or worship songs) prays twice? God eats no food, he only feeds on our praises and if you show him love by praising him, you'll surely see how good and marvelous he is (you'll witness his goodness in your life). Actually he knows what you need more than you do, its in the holy bible. God actually created man to know him, love him and worship him here on Earth, so as to join him in heaven after life here on Earth.
The Lord's Prayer was given in order to cause obedience on our part. It was not provided us so we can instead mine it for ways to do just what God has not explicitly commanded that we do.

Jesus Christ never commanded us to sing praises in order that God may keep His promises to us. God does not 'eat' our praises- all glory already belongs to Him. He is not an egomaniac that needs to be praised in order for Him to keep promises/agreement He made of His benevolence.

In the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ, there are about 46 commandments to keep any and every follower of Jesus Christ busy every single day - there is no need to add a new one.

The 'praise and worship' culture that is Christianity today is not according to His commandment and not in direct obedience to any of His actual commandments. It is instead a result of doctrines and traditions created by men - something Jesus Christ warned vehemently against, mind you.

The Spirit of God already sings the praise of God through His work in the lives of those who are lead by Him.He sings from the mouths of those who have submitted to being born of the Spirit and He does that by His own self.
Re: AMAZING: Fastest Way To Get What You Need From... by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
If you love God you'll surely obey his commandments. I did not replace obeying God with sacrifice, all am saying is that sacrifices done with love and wholeheartedness brings God to our needs instantanously. Its not proper to always seeks for your needs in prayers, try only praising God sometimes or even all times and see what happens in your life after that, its amazing. And its not just about obeying God, 'cause faith without good work is dead. King Solomon was obeying God yet he was sacrificing hundreds of cows with love and wholeheart to God at Gibeon; trust me that's what made God to visit him at his dream that night, not just his obedience to God mind you.
Obedience is all He requires of us. He does not desire our sacrifice.

For instance when God commands that we love our neighbor, and our enemy as we love ourselves, He expects us to, in obedience, carry out His commandment, not assume He calls us to sacrifice our time, effort,resources, etc, as is the nature of some when it comes to God.

What God demands is complete submission -trust and obedience. When He calls, He expects for us to drop everything we are doing and follow Him, after all even our very souls belong to Him. How much more that which we think we 'sacrifice' to Him? undecided

Remember the story of the rich man who refused to give up his property in order to become a follower of Jesus Christ? The man already completed every other step in the process of becoming a follower except the one..deny Himself and loose his life to become worthy of being a follower of Jesus Christ. In his heart, the rich man had probably believed he would be making a 'sacrifice' of sorts if he agreed to losing it all, but the truth is God didn't need His sacrifice. No, what God needed was His obedience to His commandment.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel / The Devil Who Thwarts The Plan Of God / Export To Top African Countries And Make Huge Amount Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.