Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Buying A Car From The Us And Exporting To Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buying A Car From The Us And Exporting To Lagos (499 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Air Freight A Car From U.s To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Car From The Us And Exporting To Lagos by autochecke: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
If I see a car being advertised by a private person or a dealer (say, on Yahoo Autos) that I like and want to buy it for myself here in Lagos, what do I need to consider and what do I need to take note of? My concerns are :-

a) tropicalisation
b) what can I expect to pay as duties and clearing costs and other costs?
c) length time of payment for the car to delivery to my compound in Lagos?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2002 Honda Odyssey & Giant Truck Here / Are U Looking For Auto Accessorries? Here Is your Final Stop / Tracker For A Truck Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.