Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,558 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Becoming A Cheerful Giver - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Becoming A Cheerful Giver (194 Views)

Contentment! And Be Cheerful / Care Giver Urgently Needed / Care Giver Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Cheerful Giver by VirtueDigest: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Most times, we hear that we are to be joyful givers who give until it hurts. Well, either you are a cheerful giver or you give until it hurts, the question I need to ask you is: “should it hurt to give?”

To me, giving is a way to be joyous. This is because, the more you give, the more joy you should have. In fact, God is a cheerful giver as stated in the holy book. So tell me, what is your excuse for not giving?

When you give wholeheartedly, you experience various things which include:

-The blessings of God.
-The grace abounds towards you.
-You are always sufficient.
-You will never lack.

Also, cheerfulness in the giver enhances to the recipient the value of gift. You may give with your hand and pull it back with your looks. Some benevolent characters give with a grace that leaves the receiver thinking more of the giver than of the gift.

Therefore, when you want to give, let your acts be in tandem with you words.

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/becoming-a-cheerful-giver/

(1) (Reply)

World Of Women / u / How To Spot A Bad Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.