Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Co-habitation(live In Lovers).... A Good Way Of Life Or Bad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Co-habitation(live In Lovers).... A Good Way Of Life Or Bad. (209 Views)

Shettima, The Presidential Villa Is Not The Habitation Of Bandits / Kidnappers & Bandits Demand Either Your Father’s Life Or His House / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Co-habitation(live In Lovers).... A Good Way Of Life Or Bad. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Is co-habitation really a bad thing amongst couples like how the Nigerian system has stigmatized it to look like sin?...

For me, I would say "No" because co-habitation with a lover or girlfriend/boyfriend has more advantages than the opposite, except we try to look at it from the religious aspect.

Advantages of Co-habitation:
- Excellent financial planning.
- Faithfulness to partners.
- Goal oriented and Focus on both partners.
- Creates good Chemistry amongst partners.
- Develops patience and tolerance with your partner.
- Growing gradually without peer pressure or impression.
- Bills sharing is enacted and practiced.

Disadvantages of Co - habitation:
- Might become introverted.
- Not called on outings and hangouts.
- Lack of options to meet other people.
- Long co-habitation break up might be deadly.
- Your life is built around your partner.
- You tend to wait to grow at same pace.
- Comfort zone.
- Stigmatization from people.
- Caged in a relationship.

Questions: Does previously having a female/Male flatmate require you to move out if you decide to date her or him?

Questions: If the Live-in partners are celebate, is it still a sin for them to live together since the Nigerian religious way of life despises it?

Questions: would an opposite sex flatmate be regarded as a live in partner in the eyes of Nigerians ?

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Co-habitation(live In Lovers).... A Good Way Of Life Or Bad. by FlordFlorez(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
I have never been into that shit but it's definitely a NO NO for me.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki's Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu / Plot To Unseat AGF Malami Uncovered, Efforts To Petition Buhari Fail / Edo 2020: Obaseki’s Campaign Director, 2 Others Resignresign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.