Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,779 members, 7,959,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election (10799 Views)

FG Sets Dates For Completion Of Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kano Expressway / INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / PDP Sets Agenda For Acting Inspector General Of Police, Adamu Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Did you agitate for this during GEJ regime! Is now when a northerner is the president u want me to join ur usless nyamuri group

What a question!

Your problem is north and south dichotomy when the OP was talking about positive change...

Is the current situation what you wish for yourself and children?
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by ITbomb(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Did you agitate for this during GEJ regime! Is now when a northerner is the president u want me to join ur usless nyamuri group
Brother, everyone is tired, even those who supported Buhari then are fed up
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by Elsiedaniels(f): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Here
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by DUNKA(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
OmoDavido:
It is well

GET A 3D LOGO DESIGN FOR YOUR BRAND OR BUSINESS. PRICE IS 2K EACH. YOU GET BOTH THE RAW FILE AND PNG/JPEG FILE. MY WHATSAPP LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE.
good day for you have any samples for a politician seeking elective office?
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by Ologbojo2023: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
the level of corruption and nepotism is low during Gej administration. Loses of job is high in the government in fact the youth has been totally sideline we need change of government. The youth need to take our rightful place and the time is now.
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by Ologbojo2023: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
post=92130099:
This reminds us when the looting and stealing party told us they will rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave.

But God put them all in shame and sent the criminals out after 16 years.

We keep wondering what would have become of our darling nation after 60 years of blind and COLOSSAL looting.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing.

Lol cheesy

Here you have it, 77 Kings...... wink
the APC government you're supporting have they elevate people from suffering NO, have they raise people to good standard of living NO, have they make dollar equivalent to naira NO, have they provide millions of jobs yearly NO, have improve the life of its citizen NO, so l will implore to keep quiet and stop acting as if masses enjoy the fruits of democracy under your demonic party
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by OmoDavido(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
DUNKA:
good day for you have any samples for a politician seeking elective office?
yes sir. I can design that for you sir.
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by bigpicture001: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:

When a Triabalistic fool talks.. You must know
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by earnit3: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
OH
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by flyingpig: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
[s]Did you agitate for this during GEJ regime! Is now when a northerner is the president u want me to join ur usless nyamuri group [/s]
Buhari's government is woeful. Too much insecurity, killings, and bad economy.
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by cyril10(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:

Nigeria can never be one.
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by cyril10(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2020
noble71:
Regrouping to loot more. God help this country. Some times I weep for this country.

They are still better than APC, the people in this present government steal with impunity.

Meanwhile Sell your Bitcoin and Ethereum to us.
Re: PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election by DUNKA(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2020
OmoDavido:
yes sir. I can design that for you sir.
could I see any samples previously done? Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Minimum Wage: Be Patient With Tinubu, Onanuga Pleads / President Jonathan Leaves For London Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.