Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win (61854 Views)

How Super Eagles Celebrated Their Win Against Sudan (Video) / AFCON 2022: Super Eagles Break Record After Their Win Over Sudan / Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by sheyitokz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
when my malee get plenty glass cup ontop combod
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Coldfeets: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bad Omen.

Very bad omen.

Zenit is heading for relegation next season.
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by sheyitokz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
chelsea players everywhere be like 'aloku oyinbo'
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Olabode971(f): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:
Cup made of glass top, is that one Cup
At least is still a Cup, be it glass cup or para_rubber cup...
Nothing weh Musa no go see for Russia League
grin

1 Share

Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Denissy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Disastrous
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Xstremebj: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All these former Chelsea mumu mumu players

Damnnnnn niggarr
Isoright
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by pius4luv(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
It seem another cup was giving to them lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Goalnaldo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
For breaking that trophy, I prophesy that Ivanovic will go trophyless for 600 years.
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
typicalgamer:
Try and mistakenly break the UEFA champions league cup like that.

And you'll notice a reduction in your salary
Champions league trophy is not a low budget trophy. This trophy is a baby trophy. Drops mic.

Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by obembet(f): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:
How do I transfer money from Nigeria to Ghana.
Somebody please assist.

Download Chipper cash on play store

1 Like

Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by creepsyme(f): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
6Milk:
It's the money attached to the cup that matters ... Not the cup exactly... The cup just symbolize ownership
Ownership and victory!
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by BabaO2: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
jericco1:
Lol grin never liked his defending prowess though
Na lie. Probably you don't know him
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by grandstar(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm sure it's made in China grin grin grin
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Neddyogu(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maybe d damn cup was made in nearby China
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
obembet:
This guy did not break any history but he broke a trophy, he need some accolade

Lalasticlala

Such harsh words coming from someone everyone thought should have made it in life! cool, Humans make mistakes so don't be harsh on someone if u re not up to their level, he's way richer than u would ever be(Fact).. Bye bye!
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by pricelessmadeu: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Record!
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by solonubinho(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
obembet:
This guy did not break any history but he broke a trophy, he need some accolade

Lalasticlala

Wait...Why are you now calling Lala?
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by sanpipita(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
NewDelhi:
Chelsea don get some kind big ass players over the years Sha... Between ivanovic and hazard I no know who get pass.

Haha are you an ass lover cheesy
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Suresamskid(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Higgies:
Lol...
I remember 1997 when I was in primary 3 our school did inter house sport and our house Green house came first.
Before the end of the event they've been shouting up and down they doing ojoro bla bla...
We finished and they gave us our trophy (biggest cup).
Green house all of us we were happy ehn...
But in the middle of the wild jubilation, just like magic abi enchantment the cup suddenly disappeared.
They stole it like needle before our eyes.
Up till today it was never found.

That day is one day I can never forget.
am sure it is blue house dat did dat cos e happen in my jss1 it was i blue house master dat took it to the acolade room den i was in yellow house

1 Like

Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by Suresamskid(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Emmyloyalty:
Maybe it's time they started using unbreakable cups. Infact, what are they using cup for sef, why not give them iron bucket or something. Lol.
no b naija now
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by earnit3: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by flyingpig: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
NewDelhi:
Chelsea don get some kind big ass players over the years Sha... Between ivanovic and hazard I no know who get pass.
lmao grin
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by flyingpig: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Higgies:
Lol...
I remember 1997 when I was in primary 3 our school did inter house sport and our house Green house came first.
Before the end of the event they've been shouting up and down they doing ojoro bla bla...
We finished and they gave us our trophy (biggest cup).
Green house all of us we were happy ehn...
But in the middle of the wild jubilation, just like magic abi enchantment the cup suddenly disappeared.
They stole it like needle before our eyes.
Up till today it was never found.

That day is one day I can never forget.
lmao grin
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:

Download Chipper cash on play store
Thanks
Re: Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win by mechanics(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2020
See how they are wasting resources.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / Forbes: Messi Becomes Football's Second Billionaire, Tops List Of Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.