Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni (74291 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by hashtagged(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Stop lying to us fuc king slut
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by hashtagged(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
post=92132724:

It could be possible with very few other women.

But with this one inside their Big Brother Nigeria House,
We will only remind her that,

'ALL LIARS WILL GO TO HELL FIRE' !!

Give it up for the Mary of our time!!

Exactly i may have belived but BB naija, why did she lie this kind of lie. She knows we are notstupid and this isnt the US that belives anything thats ovbiously a lie
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by KingBaba1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen during pre-intimacy. In the case of my mom, she was almost raped, the guy ejaculated on her panties without him even penetrating. She escaped. She got pregnant. Didn't know she was pregnant for the first 6 months. Even elderly people around her didn't know. It still baffles her how the sperm strolled in lol.
It could happen.
sorry to bother u with my questions, did your mum had the baby? If yes, what was the rapist reaction and how was your mum able to convince him he actually impregnated her without penetration?
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by tomdon(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Shut the Bleep up
She wasn't raped.
Sperm didn't jump on her
She did have sex without penetration.
How she's still a virgin with pregnancy is her cup of tea
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by richie240: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen during pre-intimacy. In the case of my mom, she was almost raped, the guy ejaculated on her panties without him even penetrating. She escaped. She got pregnant. Didn't know she was pregnant for the first 6 months. Even elderly people around her didn't know. It still baffles her how the sperm strolled in lol.
It could happen.
Na wah to u o.
How does menstrual flow manage to 'stroll out' of virgins?
The answer to dt is d answer to ur 'question'.

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by hashtagged(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mhizkel:
Very possible, but rare.

But not possible if the person is from BB naija
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Lovinghauwa: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Seun what happened to nairaland, so many uncouth and unintelligent people that don't even think before dropping comments, some need to go back to Instablog.
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by NairaMaster1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen.

But she didn't say she had such experience. She said she can't figure it out.
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by richie240: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
contigiency:
People misunderstand what being a Virgin is. So long as you have had some kind of sexual intimacy with someone, you are no longer a virgin. Be it kissing, sucking of boobs or any other form of sexual intimacy.

Reason is that, virginity is a thing of virtue and morality, but not about having your hemen open. Because, assuming you have never had any inter course with anyone, but you tear your hemen through gymnastic exercise, you are still a virgin.

Again, some ladies do anal sex only. So they can't claim being virgins simply because, they never had Virginia sex.

What I am saying is that, this lady should stop saying that she got pregnant while being a virgin. What she did with the guy, means she was not a virgin at that time. Rather, she got pregnant without having penetrating sex, which is very possible. Because she must have had her Virginia opened through another means without knowing.
Oga, u try 4 all d grammar u don scatter, but 'virginity' is all about d hymen.
Nothing more dn that! Ur hymen is intact, u be vee; if not, u r not.
Simple!

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Faithful23(f): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
This one weak me o
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
trippleKAY:
Lol, the person must have pre-ejaculated in the process of trying to penetrate, even a drop can do that wonder, so far it drops on the clits, it will find its way in.
True
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

Virgin Mary 2020 Model

Even has a son........ Hmmmmmm!!!
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
grandstar:

Does she know the rapist? Did he accept the child?
Yes and yes
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by contigiency(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
grandstar:

11/10

What you wrote concurs with the Bible. I can even add that someone that was raped is still a virgin.

Of course, virginity was deduced from the Bible. And I can tell you that one who was raped before he or she gave consent to sex of any kind is still a virgin. It has nothing to do with having hymen to prove it. Otherwise, what will a male virgin show as a evidence that he is still a virgin?

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
KingBaba1:
sorry to bother u with my questions, did your mum had the baby? If yes, what was the rapist reaction and how was your mum able to convince him he actually impregnated her without penetration?
Lol no problem
Yea she did. He knew she wasn't promiscuous and didn't have another man, plus when the child was born, she looked a lot like the man's father cheesy So there's no denial.

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
richie240:

Na wah to u o.
How does menstrual flow manage to 'stroll out' of virgins?
The answer to dt is d answer to ur 'question'.
Lol yes sir
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
NairaMaster1:

But she didn't say she had such experience. She said she can't figure it out.
she had the experience

Modified
Oh u meant Wathoni
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by contigiency(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
richie240:

Oga, u try 4 all d grammar u don scatter, but 'virginity' is all about d hymen.
Nothing more dn that! Ur hymen is intact, u be vee; if not, u r not.
Simple!

You are wrong. Do we have male virgins? Where is their hymen located to show that they are still virgins? Do you believe that girls and gays who do only anal sex are still virgins? By the time you answer those questions, you will find out that you are wrong.
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by KingBaba1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol no problem
Yea she did. He knew she wasn't promiscuous and didn't have another man, plus when the child was born, she looked a lot like the man's father cheesy So there's no denial.
wow
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by grandstar(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Yes and yes

God bless her. It have been a very hard decision.
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by AdeniyiA(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen.
During ovulation there's a slippery/slimy substance that flows to the v@gin@ area, some get discharged. The substance does serves as easy transport for the semen to travel to the promised land wink wink

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by mytime24(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yawn

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
She revealed how it all happened. She had an intense make out with her boyfriend at 23 while she was still a virgin. There was no penetrative sex at as the guy only rubbed his dick on her vagina and he released.

https://www.nairaland.com/5120519/lady-got-pregnant-23-virgin#77324992
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
grandstar:

God bless her. It have been a very hard decision.
Amen....true
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Thattallgirl(f): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
AdeniyiA:

During ovulation there's a slippery/slimy substance that flows to the v@gin@ area, some get discharged. The substance does serves as easy transport for the semen to travel to the promised land wink wink
cheesy cheesy Noted
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by richie240: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by Mayflowa(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It could happen.

I have seen it happen to a close person. Virgin but got pregnant from surface rubbing of the private parts
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by kings2all1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
SERIOUS MAGIC

Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by vikstandon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
She drinks seminal fluid!
Re: I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni by K4daniel: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
You undermined the power of SPERM..BTW,That your boyfriend no try, he already enjoyed it and really hit that place well unknowingly due to the small opening caused by the excitement, those few sperms couldn't have stayed on the wall of her vg..They entered frreeeeemmmm.

You too were enjoying it then nobody knows..the consequence came now you were wondering and tell us he didnt penetrate.

Virgin ko.... virgil van dijk ni..up Liverpool.

BBNaija: Princess Gives K.Brule A Handjob In Front Of Other Housemates / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Ike Rocks Mercy, Fans Go Gaga (Photos)