Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Are You In An Hopeless Situation? See What You Need To Do. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You In An Hopeless Situation? See What You Need To Do. (142 Views)

Are You In An Hopeless Situation? See What You Need To Do. / Wiz Khalifa Feat. Swae Lee – Hopeless Romantic / Face Of Democracy Nigeria Marked Hope To The Hopeless (season 5) On Valentine's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In An Hopeless Situation? See What You Need To Do. by TheNewVine(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
When there is nothing from God on an issue, the state of hopelessness will worsen. The major challenge which believers going through the path of hopelessness face is that they lack a word from God in respect to their situation.

But if God has spoken a word on the matter, the case is as good as closed in your favour. So here are some things you can do to receive God’s word over that hopeless situation.

Take Time To Read and Study The Bible.
God always has something to say about your situation, but are you ready to study God’s word and do what He says you should? Joshua 1:8 says;

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.(King James Bible)

Know That God Is Assuring, It Is Not Impossible.
Luke 1:37 says; “For with God nothing shall be impossible” (King James Bible), Understand that with God nothing shall be impossible.

Take That Situation To God In Prayer.
Relax my friend, all you need to do know is to take that situation to God in Prayer. Believing that by the Power of God that hopeless situation will be resolved today.

My Prayer is that as you return to that hopeless situation, every impossibility shall become possible in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Read More Articles Here: https://thenewvine.com/2020/07/26/are-you-in-an-hopeless-situation-see-what-you-need-to-do/

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Home Window Tinting / Reminisce Ft. Fireboy DML – “ogaranya Lyrics” / Powerful People I Probed Are Against Me - Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.