Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Help I Feel Trapped. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help I Feel Trapped. (660 Views)

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Feel Trapped. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS, AM IN MY EARLY THIRTIES,I FEEL TRAPPED IN THIS COUNTRY,ESPECIALLY MY STATE IN THE SOUTH SOUTH PART OF THE COUNTRY, NOTHING INTEREST ME AGAIN,AM GETTING SICK ALWAYS DUE TO THIS, I HAD TO CRY OUT HERE, PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO, I FEEL TRAPPED.

THANKS.
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by chatinent: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
You know what I do to have fun and relief when I'm down?
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
You know what I do to have fun and relief when I'm down?
NO PLEASE TELL ME.
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by chatinent: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
NairalandSpy:
NO PLEASE TELL ME.
I take my bag and talk to people from house to house. Or I take some brochures and find who to discuss it with.

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:

I take my bag and talk to people from house to house. Or I take some brochures and find who to discuss it with.
JEHOVAH WITNESS I GUESS. CAN'T DO THAT...... THANKS
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by yanabasee1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
NairalandSpy:

Go and learn a skill...Get busy and occupy your mind from irrelevant boredom...
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by falcon01: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
NairalandSpy:
No Mind am, I would have advised Travelling but Nigeria is pretty bleeped up for Travelling. and you are in you 30s already so just Hit the gym, get busy If you like singing do it.
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
yanabasee1:

Go and learn a skill...Get busy and occupy your mind from irrelevant boredom...
I have two different skill and busy yet am still feeling trapped.
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
falcon01:
No Mind am, I would have advised Travelling but Nigeria is pretty bleeped up for Travelling. and you are in you 30s already so just Hit the gym, get busy If you like singing do it.
Thanks noted.
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by Evidenx(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
I can relate, you need to travel for a while, you need a new burst of energy from a different location. Try and travel to a nearby country when d country is open and if you can afford it thanks.
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
What do you want us to do for you now? undecided
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by TiriEx: 1:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Relocate. Travel to a place better than where you live currently and start all over.
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Evidenx:
I can relate, you need to travel for a while, you need a new burst of energy from a different location. Try and travel to a nearby country when d country is open and if you can afford it thanks.
Thank you sir. Noted
Re: Help I Feel Trapped. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
TiriEx:
Relocate. Travel to a place better than where you live currently and start all over.
jThank you sir, am thinking of that seriously.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Room In Lag / UK Suspends Walk-in Service For Visa Applicants In Nigeria / Awka The Millennium City Of Anambra State Nigeria In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.