Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church (65391 Views)

Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by bigfoot79(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
AND THIS FUXKERY MADE IT TO NAIRALAND'S FRONT PAGE ?
!!!

HOW THE MIGHTY HAS FALLEN

This is mediocrity of the highest order
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Bighead9: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Bighead..

Empty skull..

Ughelli na Igbo? angry

Yes na Igbo angry grin grin angry grin.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
NOC1:
The guy is truly a kid look at his appearance, let the family support them till they are done with education
That guy can't be less rhan 25 years
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Bighead9: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Ughelli people are Urhobos..
Please stop disgracing yourself on a public forum like this. Go and get a good education so you won't be sounding like a frustrated illiterate.

I detest tribalists

My comment pain this man well well. grin grin angry grin

Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by jrusky(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is another wake up call for village people. I can't understand given a child name that intimidate village people thereby making them vow to make sure the name never work for the child.

Pls why authorit? Authority over who and where? Such name attract village people with anger someone who never bear such name they do not allow him or her to have his way talkless of such intimidating name.
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by farem: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nksleek:
Selected members of the Youth Emancipation Movement of Africa, YEM AFRICA led by the Delta State Coordinator, Comrade Akporuno Alex on Sunday 26th, July 2020 graced the dedication of Baby Dikaji Authority to God at the God’s Grace Ministry, Oteri-Ughelli.

Authority is born to two teenagers- Godsown (Father) whose mother was a COVID-19 brand ambassador for YEM Africa and Charity (Mother), her first fruit.

Speaking after the church service at the reception held in their apartment, Comrade Alex assured the teenage parents of God’s mercy and help from above to nurture the newborn son to maturity.

See more of the photos below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/07/26/meet-teenagers-that-dedicated-their-newborn-son-in-delta-church/

Congratulations to the new parents

So the middle guy in the last picture also went to church. Mad people now attend churches.

When did the teenagers wed abi na the result of fornication the whole church dey celebrate so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by armstrongkevwe: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
yanabasee1:
Ughelli weh girls the carry belle, born anyhow??

This one no be new thing na.....

A 20yr old girl fit get upto 4kids for different men.... No be ughelli?? Mtchwwww

I'd love to see a proof to ur statement, else I'd say shut d Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by earnit1: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Really
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by PaulH07: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
yanabasee1:

A 20yr old girl fit get upto 4kids for different men.... No be ughelli?? Mtchwwww

I go like taste their youngs girl's punana grin

Mayne next month wink
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by KillerBeauty(f): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Encyclopedia1:
See fools. If this happened in the North, it will be labelled Teenage Muslims or child marriage.
The article did not say the teen-agers are married na.
It just said they are the parents of the baby
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by letitrainnow(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nice
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Goalnaldo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Urhobo people and giving unusual names; authority. It was while schooling in oghara I heard names like Expensive, Mega, Supreme for the first time. Infact since then, I haven't come across any one with similar names.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by andyanders: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
The lady looks like she is even the mother to the young man. That lady is way older than the young man. No teenager here. The lady looks 26 and above or na football age?
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by sylve11: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ekugbeh:
I don't get. Which ughelli re u talking about? Cos I live in the said Oteri for ten yrs, am in upper agbarho now. Still in ughelli. Early child birth is prevalent over Africa and not just ughelli. So, please stop the stereotype. Don't try to make other places less jus to massage ur ego.

na sense the guy nor get. cool
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Waffarianman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
yanabasee1:

Oniovo why you dey cast my home town like that na no make sense @all oo... Apologies to my Ughelli, Otowodo, Afiesere people �‍�‍� pls
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by mide976(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Design your business logo for 2k. Call or Whatsapp me on +2347030849074. Reliable and trustworthy
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
wealthgoddess:
where is the teenager?
hahahah, even me also, they are both matured.
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by jaunty01(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bighead9:

Yes na Igbo angry grin grin angry grin.
Lolz
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by uchihajt: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
yanabasee1:

Just listen to this guy.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by ThatFairGuy1: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mindlog:
So both father and mother are below 18?
Go and check your dictionary for teenager's meaning
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Monday60655(m): 1:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Where the teenager nah? This old woman ryt!
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by raphy(m): 3:45am On Jul 27, 2020
so that nigga with WAP. dress sense na him give person daughter casava chop when he is not yet manly. I din believ this scam.girl don go eat casava carry come givr this innocent nigga maybe the nigga follow share her puna.

anyway see that guy standing attention with shredded jeans n tht woman with evil face carrying a child. see the the background self shows poverty..

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Pious101: 4:58am On Jul 27, 2020
yanabasee1:

stop being a Linus. How could u paint ughelli girls in that light making others to think that is the reality on ground and ughelli girls are d worse of all places.
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by ChidinmaOkoro(f): 4:58am On Jul 27, 2020
These people are adults because they are above 18years
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Pious101: 5:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Waffarianman:

Oniovo why you dey cast my home town like that na no make sense @all oo... Apologies to my Ughelli, Otowodo, Afiesere people �‍�‍� pls
something dey worry that guy for head. Coming to a public place like this to spew lies about a place.
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Pious101: 5:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Ekugbeh:
I don't get. Which ughelli re u talking about? Cos I live in the said Oteri for ten yrs, am in upper agbarho now. Still in ughelli. Early child birth is prevalent over Africa and not just ughelli. So, please stop the stereotype. Don't try to make other places less jus to massage ur ego.
no mind d guy, how Chief Emareyo Lawrence?
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Slimsly100(f): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Ughelli as usual!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
illicit:
I don't see any teenager here sir

neither a new born son, that is an infant.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Is op high on something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by MrCaesar: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2020
No face mask
Re: Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church by Waffarianman(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pious101:
something dey worry that guy for head. Coming to a public place like this to spew lies about a place.

Dat Oshare dude no well @all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.