Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) (11197 Views)

I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night - Gospel Singer Monique - Rasque's Wife / Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday / Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by rockers: 2:48am On Feb 09, 2011
Africa's finest Innocent "tuface" idibia appeared on Monique show on BET yesterday.He performed african queen .

Read more: http://www./2011/02/monique-show-on-bet-hosted-tuface.html#ixzz1DQE4QeMH

Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 2:57am On Feb 09, 2011
I guess monique finally remembered her African roots and wanted to listen to tuface sing.

Not too bad for African Americans.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 09, 2011
Finally? African Queen was the soundtrack for Phat Gurlz back in like 2006. She's partly responsible for his international success o.o
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by rockers: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2011
mama-gee:

I guess monique finally remembered her African roots and wanted to listen to tuface sing.

Not too bad for African Americans.

yes ooooo
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2011
Any link to the video of his appearance+performance on the show?
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by rockers: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2011
here is the picture of the interview

Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Akuviv: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2011
I missed the show. cry cry Could someone give a brief on the interview?
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by MrCork17: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2011
Did he go with a Interpreter? did he spek english? how did he comunicate? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by MrCork17: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2011
2face cant even count up to ABC.

His english is a Publick plus National this grace to HUmanity (no oofeinse) angry
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by rasputinn(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin
You be propaa hediot(no offeinse) cheesy cheesy cheesy

Though your post was laced witha generous dose of sarcasm,you actually took the word outta me mouth,well kind of undecided undecided
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by OWOLAYEMO: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2011
Haters, This guy is moving on take it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by olamson(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2011
@Mr, Cork how much have u made with English?tuface wetin u no fit do? we dey gbadun you
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by niggadee(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2011
who give a fck about 2face poor english skill, we love him and  he got loads of fans all over the world. fck you haters
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by sexxxxy(f): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2011
OWOLAYEMO:

Haters,  This guy is moving on take it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!

which one be haters now, una no even dey know the meaning of of this word "haters"?

Ppl are just curious to know how he communicated ,given he always speaks broken english,

that's not hard to grasp,is it? undecided
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by usbcable(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

His english is a Publick plus National this grace to HUmanity (no oofeinse) angry

If there is one person I would really really love to see and possibly meet, its most definately Mr. Cork
grin grin grin grin grin
you be real psycho-comedian grin grin grin
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Coolabbie: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
Rock on tubaba! No long thing. cool
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by wandyvirus(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork! You wrote his songs for him abi? grin. Try "excuse me sister" or 'Go down there".The guy sabi yarn English o! No mind people wey they make us think otherwise.
Actually i had that notion of him for a long time(tho i cared less if he could or not,bottom line is he makes VERY good music),i stumbled on a number of interviews across the world as well as his body of works as seen in his lyrics and i realized that he has a much more better command of the language than most of what i read on Nairaland.His body of works range from the very urban almost cosmopolitan  ("Appreciate it","Go Down There"wink to a fusion of deep African lyrics and sublime English ("Implication","Only me","Enter the place"wink or sometimes just outright reggae ("So proud","Raindrops"wink and most of the time himself("free" "You No Holy Pass", "Pako"wink and then occasionally godlike("odia", "Oh Papa"wink.You need to not just know how to spell ABC, but also understand the complex relationships of words and rhymes.I doff my hat for him-he is the master of rhymes as far as R&B,POP,Hip-pop and reggae is concerned.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by DanEmzo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
Great!!!!!!!-is gud 2 be recognice,and to grammarianz I dont know where thier GRAMMAZ hav taken 'em 2.but the guy with poor gramma is goin places.such is life
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by yimiton(f): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr, Cork:

Did he go with a Interpreter?  did he spek english?  how did he comunicate? undecided

This is a good example of the kettle calling the pot black. Mr,  Cork., please check your vocabulary before you call attention to Tu Face who has made us proud. If you had watched that interview, you'd have noticed that he's much better than people think and learnt a thing or two from him. Cut that guy some slack, he's good.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by micklplus(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
Who God has blessed, no MAN can curse!
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by knick(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
Tu baba, no b say them say, bro u dey try.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by aliali: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
2baba. We dey your back kampe. you make us happy with your beautiful songs. The messages in your music are  appreciated. Keep on keeping on  cool cool
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by bigmarko(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
my brother from another mother am so proud of you. NO BE BY ENGLISH,
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by kuru: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
@yimiton, dont u get it mr cork is just tryin to show off his extralarge sense of humour. The mistakes r deliberate even a 2 year old child knows how to use spell checker on a computer.
Just relax n enjoy d joke ok
Tuface is not fond of speaking gud english, i wonder why he does dat cos he quite knowledgeabl and  articulate and u deduce this wen u listen very carefully to his songs. But honestly i think hes not just into    dis english speaking stuff
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by benlay(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2011
What has 2face English gat to do with his success, i mean a lot of us need to be more liberated, we should be happy for him and be proud of our own, not all the so called 'Americans' do speak better English, come on people.
2face, good job, way to go!
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by sley4life(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Wit ur Soyinka english how much u don make.Abi make 2baba employ u make u dey lick him shyte
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by IykeD(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
Tuface all the way, i am proud of you! Haters jump into a nearby ocean or better still Atlantic Ocean!
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by spikedcylinder: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr Cork has just taught me that people 'count' ABC. cheesy
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Ndi(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
@rockers

Did u watch it LIVE on BET because i know they are still showing us old interviews here in Naija, i even tuned in yesterday, Monique was interviewing some other guy. well 2face has told us that he would inform us his TWEEPS on when its to be aired,

@Hater

Just let him be, for none of us is without our own flaws!
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by denony(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
I am loving this sooooo much
u are proud of africa not only nigeria

carry waka
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by mrman3(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2011
tUBABA, U are always making me proud grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Meldrick(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ndi:

@rockers

Did u watch it LIVE on BET because i know they are still showing us old interviews here in Naija, i even tuned in yesterday, Monique was interviewing some other guy. well 2face has told us that he would inform us his TWEEPS on when its to be aired,

@Hater

Just let him be, for none of us is without our own flaws!

WHEN I TUNED IT AT 12.00, SHE INTERVIEWED A GUY AND A LADY. I GUESS TUFACE EPISODE WASN'T SHOWN YESTERDAY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Is One Of The 100 Most Influential Africans 2017 (Photo) / Betty Irabor: 'People Believe Marriage Will Fix An Abusive Relationship' / OMC Clan Crashes As Leader (0.1) Abdicates Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.