Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl (68905 Views)

Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / 300L FUTO Student Goes Missing 15 Minutes After Calling His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Hotzone(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
I pray for her safe return

Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Wigetsolar: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
sad
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Misyarn: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
FamousMonk:
Led astray by preeq.
Her parents shouldn't worry too much,she's probably in a boyfriend's house.

Get small sense bro...

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by weIMPORT: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
You'll be found in Jesus Mighty name
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
We pray she gets found alive.
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
I pray they find her injn
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by bigpicture001: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sh go fvck.... Sh go later return jare
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
No, may she be found in peace
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Betterhandwork(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2020

Na so so bad news,we dey hear for NIGERIA.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sad
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by UDUJ(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:
I pray she is found..

Girl looks older than me wey don pass 30 sef
TheGiftedOne:
Hope it's not the recurring scenario of cohabitation with an online stranger. Children of these days are just too daring, exploratory and adventurous.

May She return alive in one piece.
FamousMonk:
Led astray by preeq.
Her parents shouldn't worry too much,she's probably in a boyfriend's house.
McGg:
She MAY have gone hibernating
Sultty:
She could be on fucck appointment. All these small small gehs of now their eyes don tear so is their punna
dejavuh0007:
Hopefully, she'll be found in a boy's house or a hotel and not dead�.
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
E be like she dn go north for hustling

Like all those Akwa-Ibom galz wey full Warri dey hustle....country hard
NaijaOlosho:
Skull may have been mined grin

But may God help her and reliever her from the evil hands of ritualists in that side
NaijaRoyalty:
This same lagos men dey mine skulls anyhow

I pray she returns alive and well
bigpicture001:
bigpicture001:

I pray some of you get some sense soon and start using your brains. It's not by force to comment on a post.

Mentions will be ignored.
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by ednut1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ikorodu ke
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by kingthreat(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ikorodu, home for ritualists and cultists. For the past 4 years, i have had nothing to do with that stupid area if Lagos. May she be found. To be missing at 9pm is not a good sign at all.
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Beverlyjean(f): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Shakaranews2020:
Not again. May God save our dear country.

This is y the youths of this country are treated like slaves...heard this guys dad was part of those that destroyed this country in the 90s ... they will still steal money , use the money and oppress us and also send their kids to Bbn like Awolowo and u all will b worshipping them...they will still rule y'all in the future
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by McGg: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
UDUJ:

I pray some of you get some sense soon and start using your brains. It's not by force to comment on a post.

Mentions will be ignored.

You wey get sense...

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Ategberoson(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
I pray she returned home on time but have you guys check Bayelsa state?
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by MetaPhysical: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
She will be found alive, in Jesus name!
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Make we tell am??
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Weytin the love of prick no go cause?
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Hades2016(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dis one don find man go grin
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Barayeks(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ikorodu of all places?
I pray they've not used her for rituals already.
Very fetish place.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
This one na rogeg girl nau, she go come house anytime now, why the panic nau?
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by earnit1: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
No
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Dreyton36: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oh no, it shouldn't have been ikorodu cry
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by friday2011(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
kingthreat:
Ikorodu, home for ritualists and cultists. For the past 4 years, i have had nothing to do with that stupid area if Lagos. May she be found. To be missing at 9pm is not a good sign at all.

Guy, security challenges is not limited to ikorodu area of lagos, its all over, there are more sophisticated ritualists in island, ajah, vgc and other parts of lagos...

There are more cultists in bariga/fadeyi in lagos than ikorodu...

I have leaved in ikorodu for the past 15yrs without any reason to relocate...

I am not an indegene of ikorodu neither am I from lagos state...

Ikorodu is my home...

I love my ikorodu...

God bless ikorodu...

God bless lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by Cammo: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Missyajoke:
May the she be found ohhh.(Amen)
Hope she is not in her boyfriends house
Talking from experience?
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by tunary(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
buygala:
I pray she is found..

Girl looks older than me wey don pass 30 sef
How old you be?
you look younger than 30. handsome
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by eLcastro(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
...if na my side.,I for say make dem go check keke boys their house
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by sunny200: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
I need ur service WhatsApp me on 08160927586

OmoDavido:
I pray she gets found in good health. Amen.

GET A 3D LOGO DESIGN FOR YOUR BRAND OR BUSINESS. PRICE IS 2K EACH. YOU GET BOTH THE RAW FILE AND PNG/JPEG FILE. MY WHATSAPP LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl by starpower(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
This girl is missing in Lagos

Ifeoma Genevieve Obi, she is only 15yrs old

https://twitter.com/nkeiruenendu/status/1287439104746098688

She is my customer kid. I pray they found her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.