Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Bbnaija 2020: How Erica Reacted As Kidd Waya Touched Her [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: How Erica Reacted As Kidd Waya Touched Her [VIDEO] (483 Views)

Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: How Erica Reacted As Kidd Waya Touched Her [VIDEO] by tkgz(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Kidd Waya was caught on camera last night while attempting to handle the breasts of pretty female housemate, Erica, without her consent.

The incident happened during the BBNaija Lockdown first Saturday night party.

Erica, however, reacted swiftly by shoving him aside and walked away from the scene.

Kidd Waya has not hidden his admiration for Eric, who is seen by many as the ‘hottest girl’ among the BBNaija Lockdown housemates.

He later told her, “You look cute and I wanna kiss you when you talk too much.

“I’m crushing over you. This the natural reaction of the heart. It’s how I feel.”
See More https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-2020-how-ouched-her-video

Re: Bbnaija 2020: How Erica Reacted As Kidd Waya Touched Her [VIDEO] by ABFC(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Luv nnwantiti

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See What Caused The Fight Between Kaisha And Lucy (VIDEO) / Bbnaija Brighto And Wathoni Cuddling Agressively (video / BBNAIJA : How Kiddwaya Evicted Praise (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.