Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Visit To Your Vet. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Visit To Your Vet. (203 Views)

PARVOVIRUS SIMPLIFIED (by A Vet) / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To Your Vet. by Echbee: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello,pet lovers. Taking your pet to the vet may be a pleasant or a nerve-wrecking experience depending on how you prepare. Vet visits can be a fun-time or playtime for your pets and you if you condition your pets for such visits by handling your pets at home and also encourage socialization.
A simple drive around with your pet in car or cat in carrier is a strategy to get pet accustomed to rides. Get all your facts right before you get to the vet.
A good diagnosis starts with a great history, tell the vet all you have observed in your pet and what you have done prior to the visit. Remember your pets need care that are routine that will keep your pets healthy.
Thinking of getting a pet? visit your vet and ask questions.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Female Lhasa Pup Needed Lagos / So Much Love To Give

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.