Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner (2083 Views)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by DonXavi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
The Force Intelligence Response Team, IRT of the Nigerian Police Force, Led by Abba Kyari has arrested seven employees of an energy company, Xinxin energy in Odogbolu, Ogun state, for kidnapping and killing a 65-year-old Chinese national, Defa Song, the father of Hongli Song who is the owner of the company where they worked.

Vanguard reports that the seven suspects identified as Adetayo Adeniran, Hammed Jabiri, Jayeola Olalekan, Animashaun Mustapa, Akeem Lawal, Moruf Razaq and Yinka Jayeola, had in February this year, conspired to abduct Defa Song. They abducted him while he was stepping out of his daughter's factory and took him to an unknown destination where he died. They contacted his daughter demanding a N50 million ransom for his release.

The daughter of the victim immediately petitioned the Inspector-General of Police, Adamu Mohammed, who ordered operatives of the IRT, led by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, to launch a manhunt for the suspects and rescue the Chinese national. Special IRT teams were deployed and a few days into their investigations, a vulcanizer working for the company, Adelekan, was arrested.

During interrogation, 34-year-old Adelekan told the police that he and seven other persons working for the company including a security guard, orchestrated the plan to kidnap Mr. Song. He said the 65-year-old man died in their custody a few days after he was kidnapped because he fell sick and was not given proper medications. According to Adelekan, they gave his body to some fishermen to help them to dispose of it and went ahead to demand a ransom of N50million from their boss.

“I am from Odogbolu area of Ogun State, I am married with two children, I am a primary school dropout. I am a vulcanizer but in 2019, I was employed by Xinxin Energy Company in Odogbolu as a mechanic and a vulcanizer. They were paying me N60,000 monthly and I worked for them for three months before Mr Song came from China and sacked me because I bought a vehicle with the salary I was earning.

Then one of the security men working for the company, known as Israel called me and suggested that we should kidnap the man so that his daughter who owned the company would pay us a huge ransom. I called my younger brother Hamed Jabiri, who also worked in the company and informed him about the plan.

He bought the idea and invited one Moses, who he said was a cultist, who had guns. This was in October 2019, we held a meeting and planned how we were going to kidnap the man. On 16th February, 2020, I was given a Corolla car to repair, and I felt it was a good opportunity.

After repairing the car, I called my friends; Ade Tayo, Adeniran Dele, and Amend and when we got information from the security man that Mr Song had stepped out of his house, we went after him and kidnapped him. We took the man first to a bush close to my shop and later to the home of one Morufu while Adetayo started talking to the man’s daughter on phone. He demanded the sum of N50million as ransom, but while we were still negotiating I got a call from the people looking after the man that he was dead.

We then put the man’s corpse in a sack, before putting it in a drum and I drove the vehicle to a riverbank where some firemen were called to take the drum away with the boat. Moses was the only person who followed them to where the drum was disposed of.'' he said

Another suspect, Ahmen Dabiri, 29, who is a native of Lagos State said during the operation, Mr. Song opened the mask he had on his face and recognized him.

“ I’m married with three children, I am an auto electrician and I work at Xinxin Energy Company. In October 2019, Olalekan called me and said we should kidnap Mr Song and that his daughter, who owned our company would pay any amount we demanded as ransom. When Olalekan had a vehicle he was repairing, he called and informed me while I called my friend known as Moses who was a member of Aye confraternity.

On the day the security man who was our informant monitoring the man called that the man was coming out, we went there swiftly and when we caught the man, I rubbed Aboniki balm on his eyes before taking him away. It was Moses who organized where we kept the man. While we were waiting for the man’s daughter to pay the ransom we demanded, he opened the mask I was putting on and he recognized me as one of the persons working for his daughter.

I told the security man who brought the job about it and he suggested that I should kill the man after I have collected the ransom, but unfortunately, the man died before the ransom could be paid and we disposed off the body. But the police came later and arrested us.”

Another suspect, Adetayo Adediron 36, a native of Oyo State, said he got involved in the crime because he was in search of money to start up a business.

“It was my friend that got me into this trouble. I approached him, begging him to help me get a job at the Chinese company where he was working, then he suggested that I should join the gang to kidnap the Chinese man.

I was the person that drove the Toyota Corolla on the day of the operation and I was hoping I would use the money to set up a business. I was the one who called the owner of the company to demand ransom but I was disappointed that the people looking after the man killed him before the ransom could be paid” he said

The police is still searching for Mr Song's body that was dumped in the lagoon.

Source: VANGUARD

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-we-kidnapped-killed-chinese-national-suspect/

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Charleys: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
I don't blame them.
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by ojun50(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mr song aka music Rip
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by ojun50(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Charleys:
I don't blame them.
So you go blame the government abi
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Charleys: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
ojun50:

So you go blame the government abi

grin grin you dey read minds.
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Charleys: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hi
ojun50:
Mr song aka music Rip

Him sing song before he die.
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greedy set of people, see their face.

BTW. Who is yet to signup on the link in my signature, hurry now!!!, limited time applicable
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Xristars(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Beta work, beta money but big eye no gree them.

And for the sackee, so e no get savings abi?
E get skill, buy car. Y e no come continue e life?

They should all serve proper jail term. My heart goes to their families especially their children.

1 Like

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Asgard13: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yoruba tribe greetings from Asgard..

5 Likes

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by foxxydude: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
People wicked sha grin

1 Like

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Bkayyy: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
God of mercy! I thought the westerners are very respectful and well trained

5 Likes

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Bkayyy: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Well, na wetin over respect dey cause
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by TheFreeOne: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Some guys are just heartless and greedy.

Imagine earning 60k as a mechanic/vulcaniser and still went ahead to connive with a security guard to kidnap your employer.

Many graduates in the cities aren't earning that much but they still thrive with hope for a better future and this criminal primary school dropout wasn't contented.

Full wrath of the law should be brought upon these idiotic criminals without mercy.

1 Like

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by yinkus6750(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greed.
A vulganizer earning 60,000 monthly salary.
Many graduates don't even earn that.

2 Likes

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by ukukaegbu(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Samfloxin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Everybody wants to hit it big. Nigerian youths are being carried away by the euphoria of the social media. In Igbo,we say " O bute go Ike" and nobody cares how.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by allen113: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
what a wicked world
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Maple51: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Evil things are happening
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by adadike(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Am not here to check names o, even though they are all from the sophisticated waste sides. The westerners will prostate for you in the morning and cut off your head at night . Anyways, moral lesson from the story: Never bite the finger that fed you

2 Likes

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by johnmartus(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Song self.
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by OhBiafra: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is his head intact?
Yourba muslims sef

1 Like

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by proeast(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
DonXavi:
The Force Intelligence Response Team, IRT of the Nigerian Police Force, Led by Abba Kyari has arrested seven employees of an energy company, Xinxin energy in Odogbolu, Ogun state, for kidnapping and killing a 65-year-old Chinese national, Defa Song, the father of Hongli Song who is the owner of the company where they worked.

Vanguard reports that the seven suspects identified as Adetayo Adeniran, Hammed Jabiri, Jayeola Olalekan, Animashaun Mustapa, Akeem Lawal, Moruf Razaq and Yinka Jayeola, had in February this year, conspired to abduct Defa Song. They abducted him while he was stepping out of his daughter's factory and took him to an unknown destination where he died. They contacted his daughter demanding a N50 million ransom for his release.

The daughter of the victim immediately petitioned the Inspector-General of Police, Adamu Mohammed, who ordered operatives of the IRT, led by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, to launch a manhunt for the suspects and rescue the Chinese national. Special IRT teams were deployed and a few days into their investigations, a vulcanizer working for the company, Adelekan, was arrested.

During interrogation, 34-year-old Adelekan told the police that he and seven other persons working for the company including a security guard, orchestrated the plan to kidnap Mr. Song. He said the 65-year-old man died in their custody a few days after he was kidnapped because he fell sick and was not given proper medications. According to Adelekan, they gave his body to some fishermen to help them to dispose of it and went ahead to demand a ransom of N50million from their boss.

“I am from Odogbolu area of Ogun State, I am married with two children, I am a primary school dropout. I am a vulcanizer but in 2019, I was employed by Xinxin Energy Company in Odogbolu as a mechanic and a vulcanizer. They were paying me N60,000 monthly and I worked for them for three months before Mr Song came from China and sacked me because I bought a vehicle with the salary I was earning.

Then one of the security men working for the company, known as Israel called me and suggested that we should kidnap the man so that his daughter who owned the company would pay us a huge ransom. I called my younger brother Hamed Jabiri, who also worked in the company and informed him about the plan.

He bought the idea and invited one Moses, who he said was a cultist, who had guns. This was in October 2019, we held a meeting and planned how we were going to kidnap the man. On 16th February, 2020, I was given a Corolla car to repair, and I felt it was a good opportunity.

After repairing the car, I called my friends; Ade Tayo, Adeniran Dele, and Amend and when we got information from the security man that Mr Song had stepped out of his house, we went after him and kidnapped him. We took the man first to a bush close to my shop and later to the home of one Morufu while Adetayo started talking to the man’s daughter on phone. He demanded the sum of N50million as ransom, but while we were still negotiating I got a call from the people looking after the man that he was dead.

We then put the man’s corpse in a sack, before putting it in a drum and I drove the vehicle to a riverbank where some firemen were called to take the drum away with the boat. Moses was the only person who followed them to where the drum was disposed of.'' he said

Another suspect, Ahmen Dabiri, 29, who is a native of Lagos State said during the operation, Mr. Song opened the mask he had on his face and recognized him.

“ I’m married with three children, I am an auto electrician and I work at Xinxin Energy Company. In October 2019, Olalekan called me and said we should kidnap Mr Song and that his daughter, who owned our company would pay any amount we demanded as ransom. When Olalekan had a vehicle he was repairing, he called and informed me while I called my friend known as Moses who was a member of Aye confraternity.

On the day the security man who was our informant monitoring the man called that the man was coming out, we went there swiftly and when we caught the man, I rubbed Aboniki balm on his eyes before taking him away. It was Moses who organized where we kept the man. While we were waiting for the man’s daughter to pay the ransom we demanded, he opened the mask I was putting on and he recognized me as one of the persons working for his daughter.

I told the security man who brought the job about it and he suggested that I should kill the man after I have collected the ransom, but unfortunately, the man died before the ransom could be paid and we disposed off the body. But the police came later and arrested us.”

Another suspect, Adetayo Adediron 36, a native of Oyo State, said he got involved in the crime because he was in search of money to start up a business.

“It was my friend that got me into this trouble. I approached him, begging him to help me get a job at the Chinese company where he was working, then he suggested that I should join the gang to kidnap the Chinese man.

I was the person that drove the Toyota Corolla on the day of the operation and I was hoping I would use the money to set up a business. I was the one who called the owner of the company to demand ransom but I was disappointed that the people looking after the man killed him before the ransom could be paid” he said

The police is still searching for Mr Song's body that was dumped in the lagoon.

Source: VANGUARD

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-we-kidnapped-killed-chinese-national-suspect/

Na Dem, awon accommodators. They will first accommodate you, but once they see you've relaxed and lose guard, they will hack off your head.

Skull mining is now a thriving vocation in the waste. SMH.
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
The Accommodators Have Accomodated This one to Death

1 Like

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Coneheaded Greediness, Help any Afonja person at your own peril
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by mightyhazell: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
very evil set of things
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by zombieTRACKER: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
See cone heads everywhere

After chanting sai barber ... Change ....

This is the next level they found themselves...

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
My condolences to miss Hongli Song.Really sad I wonder if the devil has an estate in the minds of this culprit .Money Money sha..mscheew
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Charleys:
I don't blame them.

That's how you chase investors away and blame the govt for lack of jobs
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by EagleNest(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Greed and wickedness!
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by etibaba(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
I will never support the killing of anyone for whatever reasons but at the same time i will never feel bad reading or hearing of the death of some persons eg The Chinese, The men in black aka legal Criminals claiming to be your friend.
Re: Wokers In A Chinese Company In Ogun Kidnap And Kill Company Owner by stormborn28(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Lost 468,847 Naira To Instantcoins / Fake Medical Doctor Docked In Chief Magistrate Court 1 Iyaganku Ibadan / RIP To One Of The World Greatest Fighter,john Cena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.