Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Ondo 2020: Jegede To Receive Certificate Of Return Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Jegede To Receive Certificate Of Return Monday (258 Views)

Tinubu May Return Monday, Race For National Assembly Seats Hots Up / Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Jegede To Receive Certificate Of Return Monday by vigopress: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Candidate for Ondo 2020 governorship election, Eyitayo Jegede SAN has urged electorate to vote in order to install a responsive and dedicated government.

Jegede made this called in a statement issued on Sunday.

The winner of Ondo PDP Primaries appreciated party leaders, at both national and state levels, the Delegates, and the entire members for supporting him.

”As a follow-up to our internal contest in the PDP, through this medium, I express my appreciation to our party leaders, at both national and state levels, the Delegates, and the entire members of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), for the successful conduct of the Ondo State Primary Election that gave me the mandate to fly the flag of the party as her candidate.

”Same appreciation goes to my fellow contestants at the polls where our campaigns were peaceful and despite our individual aspirations, rancour-free. May this show of brotherly love in our party continue to blossom.” The legal luminary explained.

Jegede who was PDP candidate during 2016 governorship poll urged party members work together for the liberation of Ondo State.

He said: ”…our final push to the Ondo State Government House. I urge that we come together and work for the liberation of Ondo State, and install a responsive and dedicated PDP Government for our dear state.”

Meanwhile, the PDP National leadership will present Certificate of Return to Eyitayo Jegede on Monday.

The Party National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus disclosed this while fielding questions from journalists after Obaseki’s reelection campaign flagoff in Benin on Saturday.

The event will hold at Wadata House, Abuja.

Source: http://factualtimesng.com/ondo-2020-vote-pdp-to-install-a-responsive-govt-jegede-tasks-electorate/

(1) (Reply)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Resolved To End Violence In Edo State / BREAKING: FG Raises Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / Samuel Ladoke Akintola - Early Life, Career & Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.