Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Free Business Ideas Training ....what Pay More Than Yahoo..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Ideas Training ....what Pay More Than Yahoo..... (200 Views)

Forget Yahoo, See Legit Hustle That Pays More Than Yahoo... / Nigerians To Pay More For Alcohol, Cigarette As From Monday / Alcohol Consumers, Smokers To Pay More As Federal Govt Raises Excise Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Ideas Training ....what Pay More Than Yahoo..... by Adeshiben081: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Good day.... Grate people of nairaland
I'm so sure that first thing that will come your mind is that "IS THERE ANY THING FREE IN NIGERIA"yes this training is a free one. I will like to just state what the training us all about....
In this training I'm going to teach us some businesses to start without any capital.all you need is your android and data connection. You can stay in your house and start making million of naira not thousand this time around.I know it sound grate right? I'm not just posting this. It is what I do. I make thousands of naira per week with just my phone.
I just want to pass this information to orders
[left][/left]
MINI IMPORTANT

FREELANCE ( THIS IS WHERE I GET 60% OF MY MONEY)

EBOOK PUBLISHING

MINI EXPORTATIOM

3D ANIMATION

AFFILIATE MARKETING

SEO

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DM me on my WhatsApp

Goodluck
Re: Free Business Ideas Training ....what Pay More Than Yahoo..... by Adeshiben081: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
WHAT IS YOUR PLAN B?

Think about it!!.
The moment you get out of bed, wash your face, Pure Water Companies will be counting on
you and when you brush your teeth, Pepsodent, Macleans or similar brands will be earning on you.

When you Charge your phone Ikeja Electric will be reading their meter. When you move from your house to the office, *Taxis, Buses, Okada or Keke Napep owners, if u are driving Fuel Station Owners will be collecting their share and when you check your WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media, telecommunication companies will be making money on you!

So before you get out of the house you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money.
Let me not even talk about the rest of the day. So if you are going to bed without making money, how are you going to foot all these bills??.

Food for thought
Do something about your life today.
Start thinking about how to make money everyday. Think Residual Income Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. Start with something that will give u even if its 50 Naira a day.
Its better than going to bed without making even a kobo.
Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!

SALARY alone can not solve your money problems.
You need Secondary Source of income to balance.
SALARY is a MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty.
Be Financially Intelligent...
Have a Plan B.

(1) (Reply)

This System Pay You Daily, And You Can Withdraw Daily Too! / Join Forsage Smart Contract #1 Global Team / Zenith Bank Rewards Customers With Giveaways In The ‘zenith Beta Life’ Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.