Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,393 members, 7,864,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Gistbbnaija2020: My Spec Is Looking Right At Me” – Busty Housemate Dorothyrevels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gistbbnaija2020: My Spec Is Looking Right At Me” – Busty Housemate Dorothyrevels (576 Views)

Gistbbnaija2020: My Spec Is Looking Right At Me” – Busty Housemate Dorothyrevels / See A Photo Grid Of The Hot & Busty Housemate That Rocked 2018 Bbn (video / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gistbbnaija2020: My Spec Is Looking Right At Me” – Busty Housemate Dorothyrevels by ahjikegold: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Busty BBNaija Housemate Dorathy Bachorhas spoken up on the kind of male house mate she will be ready to entangle with in the house.However, Dorathry revealed that she has found her lover in the house already. She said this after the housemates met at the dinning to introduce themselves.

While she was serving her colleagues with her hot C.V, and the type of man she hopes to date, she revealed that her type of man was looking dirrectly at her.
[url]
https://beccagist..com/2020/07/gistbbnaija2020-my-spec-is-looking.html?m=1[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tacha Surprise Housemates In Bbnaija 2020 / Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (video / Bbnaija: See Evidence- Ebuka Knew Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.