Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (81068 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by DJInfluence: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Nothing pained me pass the end of this video when all of them started to dey dance. Is this not a repetition of the 2016 election campaign strategy? i remembered this same man carried Obaseki for head like the black Jesus, and calling Ize Iyamu all sort of names.

The game and the players are the same. Reminded me of a farewell football match, where the player being sent off, played one half with the first team, and the 2nd with the opponent.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by abioyejacobgma(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Politician
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Moikiitos: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2020
CGMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359462/edo-guber-oshiomhole-apologises-supporting-obaseki-2016/

I laugh in Edo grin! He said, he never knew that Obaseki will fail in continuation of projects he has started. And also, that you know a person when he has money and power...so now he knew who Obaseki is and labelled him a failure. Now he's proposing another person, what guarantee we have that this person will do well for Edo state and edolites. All this rotten politicians, we don't need them in our system. Please my good people let's start flushing them and usher in people that are competent and have view for growth and development.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by sigiyaya(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad cry

i am sure the masses will still accept and vote for them. undecided
yes for sure Nigerians are the must gullible and Stup!d people on the planet earth and that is why the surfing and may all die in abject poverty..
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Mylove55(f): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

He was too vociferous against Ize Iyamu to want to come back to that vomit
was PDP not vociferous against thief obaseki and oshomole in 2016?
both PDP and APC insulted themselves in 2016,
and PDP just told us last month that thief obaseki is a failure in all sector, and telling us today that thief obaseki has tarred all the road in Edo state within two weeks, what a miracle campaign!
and it was PDP that revealed to us that thief obaseki forged his certificate, but today they'd change their mouth after collecting tax from thief obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by seguno2: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2020
millionboi2:
Are u sure it was not contract marriage?

Hmm, that is also a possibility. shocked
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Joefat: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Osh is a disgrace to Edo people, a disgrace to politician, a disgrace to men and a disgrace to Nigerians as a Nation..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by millionboi2: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2020
seguno2:

Hmm, that is also a possibility. shocked
but is she truly nomore with oshomole,tell me true?
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by bigfish3k: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Mylove55:
was PDP not vociferous against thief obaseki and oshomole in 2016?
both PDP and APC insulted themselves in 2016,
and PDP just told us last month that thief obaseki is a failure in all sector, and telling us today that thief obaseki has tarred all the road in Edo state within two weeks, what a miracle campaign!
and it was PDP that revealed to us that thief obaseki forged his certificate, but today they'd change their mouth after collecting tax from thief obaseki.
PDP spoke against obaseki but not as much damage and maligning like oshiomole did to Ize Iyamu by calling him cultist, acid pouring and a thief while dancing on the stage to attract more attention
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Unified07: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2020
He wanna decieve the good people of EDO state
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Auxtin85(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2020
emilo2bad:

so you now speak for Edo people. oboy pack well

Full fleshed Edo boy, burn and raised in Upper Sokponba. Nor reason am oo
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Born2Breed(f): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Avbe Enigie kevbe enikaro fi yeke gbue nẹ.

It's too late for these duos. This is not about PDP or APC but about stamping out godfatherism permanently from Edo state.

Edo nor bi Eko.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Pusyiter(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Sweetheart, I no say you no go vote on that day abi na lie? grin
Born2Breed:
Avbe Enigie kevbe enikaro fi yeke gbue nẹ.

It's too late for these duos. This is not about PDP or APC but about stamping out godfatherism permanently from Edo state.

Edo nor bi Eko.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Mars16(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
post=92150156:
Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!
I join you to say edolite be wise.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Amotekun777: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
mynd44 rule number 2

You're being tribalistic rule #2 and I called you out on it. Simple!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by tegafej(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
post=92150156:
Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

No more APC?
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Ochuksbaba(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Tell us, which politician have shame?

Alhaji Musa Umaru Yar'adua of blessed memory

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
This man no Dey tire. Hmmmm if you accept him then just have it at the back of your mind that you are coming back to weep our though obaseki too is not trustable but oshiomole combo pastor go milk Edo
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Born2Breed(f): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Pusyiter:
Sweetheart, I no say you no go vote on that day abi na lie? grin

We full ground. We are stamping out godfatherism by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Mindofhisown: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2020
James 1:7

Lol...A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways (James.1:8 ). cool[/quote]
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2020
This is what APC ha been reduced to

Very shameful
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by CioAngels(f): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2020
My great rerved Oba, don't let Oshiomohle woodwink you. He has done his own and should allow obaseki. The pendulum no longer favour him to take of Edo state money for planting Obaseki as governor. This stealing aytle has to stop. My Oba, I think Edo state is the only state that is in all sincerity appreciatess tradition so any voted officer in Edo should be sworn-in with traditional god's. And also you will swear that any self made godfather or and anyone that wants to steal state money for self benefit will be afficlted by the god's. Nigeria should stop using the Oyinbo deecitfull styles. I don't like Obaseki for one bit because he refused to approve Lg employment for my daughter because she is from Delta though Benin/Edo by marriage He favour Edo with 40percent and refused my daughter with 60percent. The Edo girl told her that was how we got to know. This not with standing, Oshiomohle should not set Edo state on fire. If Nigerian traditionalist still exist in all sincerity should rise up invoke our traditions on the leaders to bring Nigeria back to its righfull place. Long live the King.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Joefat:
Osh is a disgrace to Edo people, a disgrace to politician, a disgrace to men and a disgrace to Nigerians as a Nation..

A disgrace to himself
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by MikkySexy23(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2020
sapientia:
There is no guarantee he won't kneel down next four years to apologize for not supporting him in 2020

He is not even ashamed of being a godfather.

This one ain't no Godfather. He has failed woefully and he is thrashing seriously for relevance. If APC doesn't win Edo, this guy is finished!!!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by danfourtson(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Osho baba don't force people to like you and your candidate...allow people to be the judge. If you are a good man and you are doing the right thing, you wouldn't have been disgraced out of office of the chairman of the party. You keep on disgracing your self. All these politicians belong to the same wasApp group.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by elpochas: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Politicians are all lairs.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Gokoyer0(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2020
There was once a country
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Ategberoson(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2020
such is life

in 2016 PDP members and Nairaland PDP sycophants called Obaseki all sort of names and denied the allegations made against Pastor Ize but today they accept all the allegations made against pastor Ize and immortalize Obaseki with a lot of good political tones

we are like the kind of leaders we elected
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Desperate old he knows it game over for him in Edo state ...if he like make he sleep for ground we don already make our choice .....obaseki 4 plus 4 must complete
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by lomprico(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2020
is it oshiomole or ize-iyamu that is contesting for the apc in the coming election?

I don't understand again o.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by XXXXTENTACION: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
yes for sure Nigerians are the must gullible and Stup!d people on the planet earth and that is why the surfing and may all die in abject poverty..
grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
People like Oshiomole are the problem of Nigerian politics. How can a man be so inconsistent. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.