Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Scam Alert - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Scam Alert (274 Views)

Scam Alert On This Platform / Scam Alert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert by segun23(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
I fell for this but it a lesson that is the risk sometimes in doing business please avoid this number i will be posting next he is a big time scammer and this are the people who had spoil business for the good ones ��
They said no one is
above mistake but sometimes we just have to be very careful with who we do deals with either close or far ���
Run i say run when you see this number +234 907 975 5746 he called himself john he is a big fraudster.he claim to sell airtime pin to VTU business owner and other people who are into recharge card because he even have mind to send the business registration number which i went to cac to confirm the name and i end up falling for his scam��‍♂️� he had mind to do video call with me just to prove himself as legit ���‍♂️ this life no balance so this are #hushpuppy recruit. I really feel this is what our generation has choose to become a generation where no more trust and safety in doing business with people

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Good London Used Hp For Sale / Please How Do I Activate My Hp Window 8 Pro Build 9200 / Hp Omen.. RTX Gaming Laptop.. SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.