Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Most Phd And Masters Application Ends Up In Trash In US Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Most Phd And Masters Application Ends Up In Trash In US Universities (470 Views)

Meet 33 Years Old Northerner With 5 Msc ,1 Phd And 1 Bsc / Why Most Phd Holders Are Poor Especially In Nigeria / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Phd And Masters Application Ends Up In Trash In US Universities by yemideclassifie: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys, this is the second video on a series of “HOW TO GET PAID $100,000 TO GO TO US UNIVERSITY FOR FREE”

I asked a professor in the US and this is what he said:

“Most applications for scholarships end up in our trash because people don’t know what we look for in application packages. With hundreds of application package to be reviewed of applicants from all over the world, networking, collaboration and GPA are the most important things professors look for.” Watch this video to see how I have explained how you can combine all these to “GET PAID $100,000 TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR FREE IN THE US AND ABROAD IN 2020!”

Join me on Facebook @ yemideclassified
Join me on Instagram @yemideclassified
Join me on YouTube channel @yemideclassified
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuyxPMe_crA

(1) (Reply)

Smart Opportunity With Excellent Financial Benefits / Searching For Final Year Research Project Topics / Imo Opens Schools On 5th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.