Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Tola Od - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Tola Od (750 Views)

Call Me The Guy That Leaves A Girl Pregnant For Years Without Delivery-tundednut / Soso Soberekon Celebrates Five Years Without Sex / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Tola Od by ahjikegold: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
I served RCCG for 30 years without receiving something in return - Pastor Tola Odutola resigns 39 minutes ago 52826 views with the aid of Joseph Omotayo - Pastor Tola Oduntola, one of the outstanding pastors of RCCG within the US, has resigned from the church after 30 years of carrier - the person stated that though he goes to be significantly criticised for his decision on-line, he would not reply to them - Pastor Tola stated that he turned into by no means rewarded for his efforts even after running difficult to construct the church he simply left PAY interest: click “See First” below the “Following” tab to see respectable.Ng news on your facebook news Feed! One of the most famous pastors of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) inside the u.S.A., Pastor Tola Odutola, has resigned from the church.

https://beccagist..com/2020/07/i-served-rccg-for-30-years-without.html?m=1

Re: I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Tola Od by tesseract: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Tola Od by Oluromantic: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oh no wonder. You served the wrong person/organization. It's God u shd have served not rccg. Serving rccg and serving God in rccg aren't same. It's serving God that pays not serving rccg. Rccg cannot reward you. You're ignorant sir.

1 Like

Re: I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Tola Od by wealthgoddess: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Musa wants to faint ooo
Re: I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Tola Od by Houseofglam7(f): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Before The Show, I Was Planning To Do My Masters And Also Study Law – Laycon / Lekki Toll Gates Death Reports Inaccurate. Iroya Godwin And Others Alive(video) / #endsars: Nollywood Actress Cries Out As Hoodlums Loot Her Shop (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.