Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Create A Sales Page Even If You Don't Have A Laptop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Sales Page Even If You Don't Have A Laptop (155 Views)

'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / Write A PROFESSIONAL Sales Page That Actually Converts Fast With This MONSTER... / Write A Sales Page That Actually Converts Fast With This POWERFUL TOOL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Sales Page Even If You Don't Have A Laptop by Ffbt(m): 5:49am On Jul 27, 2020
I'm presently teaching business owners and online entrepreneurs how to create a sales page to sell or showcase their products and services online even if they don't have a laptop.

No design or coding experience required.

All you need is your Smartphone �

To participate in the #1200 ongoing offer plus tips on how to turn your sales page to convert total strangers to buyers plus how to triple your sales online using BDCP attractive headline techniques.

Interested?
Chat up 08135666117 via whatsapp to be added to join others in the training.

(Promo offer expires in 24 hours and it goes back to the normal price @ #2500)

I'll show you how to do it in less than 10 minutes.
I'm giving out the Promo offer because I want a lot of people to have access to the information during this period.
You don't need to be a techie to do this.

The clock is ticking.

(1) (Reply)

How The Rich Are Getting Richer In The Covid 19 Pandemic. / Virtual Training/workshop on Data Analysis & Interpretation / FACT CHECK: Are Shoprite Supermarkets In Nigeria Franchise Outlets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.