Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth (31068 Views)

Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau / Stop The Lies”: These Fans Are Furious With Chelsea Penalty Chaos And Lampard / Scientists Prove Why Xavi, Pirlo And Lampard Are Geniuses In Freekicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
ramatintin:
this was not our best season post Ferguson. That was when mourihno competed with city till we finished second.this was our second best post Fergie.

Compete? Oga mourinho didn't compete with city. That season, city had only one competition, and that was themselves.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Odinaka00(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
I'm a Manchester United Fan but I must say that Lampard did better than Ole...Ole signed 4 players but Lampard signed none that's why I give it to Lampard
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Elsiedaniels(f): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Here
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by israelp(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Odinaka00:
I'm a Manchester United Fan but I must say that Lampard did better than Ole...Ole signed 4 players but Lampard signed none that's why I give it to Lampard
what do u knw abt football?u think signin players is d key to a team success?if truly ure a utd fan u should knw wot happen 1998,..am looking forward to see lampard signin players n hw dy wil perform next season
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
stechu:

Carabao cup? Bros relax jor. Only Liverpool can say yes we won a trophy. For manshitty, I don't rate them at all. Manutd will win Europa for sure, and they are indeed the best team in the world. GGMU
Am a Liverpool fan, and am talking abt recent performances not just this season. And Mancity can also win the Champions league. As for Manu, making top4?Now makes them the best team?
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Nwaonyishi69: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
[img][/img] Oh, dear VARchester united.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Asiseeit: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:

In my opinion,I think we have had the best season since Ferguson’s era. Going in a streak of 19 Matches unbeaten ,Defeating City and Chelsea 2 times in the premier league,Then Rashford ,Martial and Greenwood all having 15+ goals in all competitions ,Defensively better compared to last season despite conceding goals due to some errors from Pogba and Degea .But overall ,I see us becoming title contenders next season giving competition to the likes of city and Liverpool if we get 2-3 Signings like Sancho ,Ndidi or an extra CB like Ruben Diaz ,etc.OGS needs support and that how we can help him

mynd44

Thank God you said in your opinion. There are those who believe the 2 seasons when Man U finished 2nd, and won EFL and Europa(which also qualified them for Champions league=to this season's reward) under Mourinho were more successful seasons. All about perspective.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Odinaka00(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
israelp:
what do u knw abt football?u think signin players is d key to a team success?if truly ure a utd fan u should knw wot happen 1998,..am looking forward to see lampard signin players n hw dy wil perform next season

If signing players doesn't contribute to the success of a team then Man city wouldn't have been where they 're today...This is an open discussion, air your opinion while I do the same....Asking me what I know about football is an insult

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by earnit3: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by israelp(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Odinaka00:

If signing players doesn't contribute to the success of a team then Man city wouldn't have been where they 're today...This is an open discussion, air your opinion while I do the same....Asking me what I know about football is an insult
bro no harm but signing players has failed many times,look @ barca for example,d barca of 2008 -2010 u cnt beat dat team yet no player was sign,manu of 1998,invisible arsenal 2004,ajax ...so many to name,football isnt abt signing to hv success
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by fujirice: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Chelsea ended the season with same points as D Devils with no single addition, Manure bought all they could, meanwhile Chelsea scored more goals than Manure too, check your table to confirm
KTBFFH
Even with our defensive frailties and basket as keeper we still ended on the same point with them.
Mind you o! They beat us home and away.
That should tell you the strength of their squad.
And they are here dreaming of winning Premier league next season.
Very delusional fans I must tell you.
That their coach does not look like a title winning coach, no matter how VAR helps him.
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by fujirice: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2020
israelp:
bro no harm but signing players has failed many times,look @ barca for example,d barca of 2008 -2010 u cnt beat dat team yet no player was sign,manu of 1998,invisible arsenal 2004,ajax ...so many to name,football isnt abt signing to hv success
Then why do you sign players and pay them huge weekly wages? Just to come and knock the ball around?
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by Odinaka00(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
israelp:

Bro a team winning a trophy without signing players happens but it happens once in a blue moon as Leicester City did back in 2015...Have you seen how much Chelsea have improved since they started signing players? Same as Man city
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by BAndrew: 4:21am On Jul 29, 2020
GoshenNLA:

Shut up dre, u are the noisy people, VARchester United, var put you in ucl not ur efforts
See mouth like VAR, Isreal. Chelsea fan always crying the victim
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by GoshenNLA(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2020
BAndrew:

See mouth like VAR, Isreal. Chelsea fan always crying the victim
Na u dey always start am, never knew D devils to be pure
Israel? Seems you know me personally
Re: Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth by GeneralPula: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
miharbs212:
If u hear ur name u enter Champion league class.....
Liverpool..... Present sir!!!!
Man city....... Present sir!!!!
Man Utd........ Present sir!!!!
Chelsea........ Present sir!!!!
Leicester! Leicester! Leicester.!!!
Absent sir!!!!
Others leave my school
Sir u did not mention my name
Are u Barca?? No sir
Are u Real madrid?? No sir
Are u PSG?? No sir
Are u Bayern?? No sir
What is ur name?? Sir Arsenal.
Stupid boy, leave my school,Nonsense.���

Lol

I don laugh taya for here bruh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona 2-0 Espanyol: Lionel Messi Dribbles An Espanyol Player, Fans React / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia / Tyson Fury Stripped Of IBF Title Less Than Two Weeks After Winning It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.