Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State (540 Views)

PLS...I Need a job: Location: Ekiti. / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Please I desperately need any forms of job right now around Osun State I will manage any salary starting from N15,000 upward, I am working in an hotel before and schooling in a polytechnic at the same time. But now the hotel shut down because of this pandemic, I am so stranded and broken at home. Please I really need your help fellow Nairalander
Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by Ojey1234: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Wanted: Sales and marketing manager, for a 5 star Hotel at Osogbo. Should be ready to start immediately.

Please send CVs to funmi.partner@g211globalconcept.com

Do you have a good CV
Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by TheBlessedHero: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Ojey1234:
Wanted: Sales and marketing manager, for a 5 star Hotel at Osogbo. Should be ready to start immediately.

Please send CVs to funmi.partner@g211globalconcept.com

Do you have a good CV
what is job description for sales and marketing manager in a hotel? will the person be sourcing for Customers Ni or what?
Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by Ojey1234: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Please I desperately need any forms of job right now around Osun State I will manage any salary starting from N15,000 upward, I am working in an hotel before and schooling in a polytechnic at the same time. But now the hotel shut down because of this pandemic, I am so stranded and broken at home. Please I really need your help fellow Nairalander

Oluwabukunmi Ventures - We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing, distribution and sales of PZ Cussons’ FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) to meet the needs of our customers.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Van Sale Representative

Job Description

He/She ensures retail customers in assigned open/non open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail outlets in assigned markets at all times.
Primary Responsibilities

Gives input for preparation of route plan & adhere to it strictly.
Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
Capture sales using companies SFA devices.
Must be accountable for all the stocks in his/her custody
Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license.
Qualifications

Candidate must possess an FSLC /SSCE /JSCE /NABTEB /ADN /OND /ND /NCE /B.Sc /B.Ed /B.Tech (Any Discipline) qualification.
Applicant must be fluent in English and Yoruba language with at least 1 year Sales experience.
Knowledge of Osun State territory will be an added advantage
Age between 20 -30 years old.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:

Smart
Numeric
Dutiful
Confident
Outgoing
Driven
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: oluwabukunmiventuresbackoffice@yahoo.com and copy adedoyin.ogundipe@pzcussons.com using the "Van Sales Representative" as the subject of the email.

2 Likes

Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by Ojey1234: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

what is job description for sales and marketing manager in a hotel? will the person be sourcing for Customers Ni or what?

Use Google
Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by shullygirl: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Princeadebayo11:

Hi Adebayo,
If you don't mind a commission based marketing job that you can do as a freelancer and remotely at your own pace. Send me a private message, and I will contact you through your whatsapp number.
Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by mcdreeezy: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
shullygirl:

Hi Adebayo,
If you don't mind a commission based marketing job that you can do as a freelancer and remotely at your own pace. Send me a private message, and I will contact you through your whatsapp number.
Hello. I just sent you a PM.
Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
08130860925 please I will be expecting
shullygirl:

Hi Adebayo,
Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by Ojey1234: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2020
We Are Pelican View Ventures A Fast Rising agro food supply company. We supply ogbono, crayfish, red palm oil, egusi, dry kpomo, dry catfish etc

Due to the high demand of our clients requiring pay on delivery services for our services.

We have vacant positions for SELF Delivery Agents ( male/female) in All 36 State And the FCT.
Delivery companies can also get some n touch.

REQUIREMENTS..

* The Agent Must Be Ready and Able to Move around and Deliver goods Around His State of residence.

* Agents Must be Ready to Get An Item Delivered to the customer Within 48 Hours of Receiving Customers Information.

* You must be Ready to Work Under Pressure!
* You must be sane
* You must be neat

This is a pay per delivery gig , you get paid for every item delivered to clients.

The agent uses the means of transportation available in his location to get the products to the customer then get paid. and not to worry the Company covers transportation during delivery.

Please Note that the agent does not have to leave is present location but he can stay there and still work from there effectively.

Interested Candidates should Send an Email to itorohost@gmail.com. With Your Name/ Phone Number/ Location and Photocopy of Your ID CARD Front and BACK Please Also Include Your current state of Residence and Local Government.. OUR HR Team will Reach out to you ASAP.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Desperately Need Any Forms Of Job, Location Osun State by Ojey1234: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2020
A New Opportunity For Delivery Drivers

We have vacant positions for Delivery Agents in All 36 State And the FCT.
Delivery companies can also get some n touch.

REQUIREMENTS..

The Agent Must Be Ready and Able to Move around and Deliver goods ti addresses local to him

Agents Must be Ready to Get An Item Picked Up And Delivered in 30 - 60 mins. Deliveries are within 10 km

You must have an Android Phone

This is a pay per delivery , you get paid for every item delivered to clients.

Send an Email to signup@deliiva.com. Include Your Name/ Phone Number/ Location and if you own a Bike or Car

Whatsapp : +447459085695

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Agent Are Needed To Work At Home And Earn Daily / Prowers Africa, Prowers Limited / Marketer Needed : Ajah (accomodation Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.