Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

"Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu (6237 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2020
batstan:
Itz all about zha oil!
As if SE don't have oil and gas. Talking about oil, is "one nigger-area" not based on oil??
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by dukeprince50: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
you mean palm oil?
if so then yes
where palm tree want grow for that erosion ravaged red mud soil? , abeg talk another oil
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I'm Igbo and I share his sentiments, IPob is living in Dreamland, kanu is brainwashing people

It is dreamland for one to seek a seperate and independent country? Its called self determination and is recognised in international law. Kanu is not brainwashing anyone, everyone can see that Nigeria has failed. IPOB are simply the people who dont want to be part of that failure any more
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

It is dreamland for one to seek a seperate and independent country? Its called self determination and is recognised in international law. Kanu is not brainwashing anyone, everyone can see that Nigeria has failed. IPOB are simply the people who dont want to be part of that failure any more
Stop forcing people to be part of whatever it is IPob is doing, stop making a mockery of the Igbo nationalism, the IPob biafra map is a big joke, other minority tribes in the SS don't want anything with IPob biafra is that too hard for you to see?.....and you say you are not living in Dreamland

3 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Stop forcing people to be part of whatever it is IPob is doing, stop making a mockery of the Igbo nationalism, the IPob biafra map is a big joke, other minority tribes in the SS don't want anything with IPob biafra is that too hard for you to see?.....and you say you are not living in Dreamland

The only people forcing people to be part what they dont want is Nigeria that was created by the British. Nnamdi Kanus agitation is not about Igbo nationalism, it is about the old Eastern Region, or much of what we now call SE/SS. He wants a referendum held there so that various ethnic groups can decide if they prefer Nigeria or Biafra. Those who say that Kanu is wrong to include all others in that referendum are the same people whose forefathers were never even asked through a referendum if they want to be part of Nigeria. At least Kanu wants everyone to have a choice about Biafra, nobody ever had a choice about Nigeria
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

Covetousness is a sin before God and Man.

I had repeatedly supported Ikwerre in their goofiness that they are not Igbo but Bini. What are you on about covetousness and Igbo land? I am not for Biafra if it will include non-Igbo hence I opted for Republic of Igbo Land.

1 Like

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

The only people forcing people to be part what they dont want is Nigeria that was created by the British. Nnamdi Kanus agitation is not about Igbo nationalism, it is about the old Eastern Region, or much of what we now call SE/SS. He wants a referendum held there so that various ethnic groups can decide if they prefer Nigeria or Biafra. Those who say that Kanu is wrong to include all others in that referendum are the same people whose forefathers were never even asked through a referendum if they want to be part of Nigeria. At least Kanu wants everyone to have a choice about Biafra, nobody ever had a choice about Nigeria
The old Eastern region was a contraption just like Nigeria, always keep that in mind, That being said, unless the south south voices a loud support for biafra and their desire to be part of it, Nobody has any right to subject them to a referendum OR a Biafra, when Britain came we were Igbos on our own and not the eastern Region, any honest person will understand this, IPob is not an organisation built on honesty, I believe they are lacking intellectuals in their fold everything is not about Emotions and sentiments, Bottom line is focus on Igbo Nationalism and right of self determination for now, leave other ss people to decide for themselves, Haba!

8 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Ebenezar2O2O: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
where palm tree want grow for that erosion ravaged red mud soil? , abeg talk another oil
there was a time you onced followed this guy.
Abeg renegotiate his contract. grin grin
cc Thirteen133

1 Like

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
IspitonCowards:
The old Eastern region was a contraption just like Nigeria, always keep that in mind, That being said, unless the south south voices a loud support for biafra and their desire to be part of it, Nobody has any right to subject them to a referendum OR a Biafra, when Britain came we were Igbos on our own and not the eastern Region, any honest person will understand this, IPob is not an organisation built on honesty, I believe they are lacking intellectuals in their fold everything is not about Emotions and sentiments, Bottom line is focus on Igbo Nationalism and right of self determination for now, leave other ss people to decide for themselves, Haba!
Lol! You have time to explain to IPOB clowns. It's similar to pouring water on a basket expecting it to full.

IPOB demise will be celebrated by me. Them and MASSOB are the worst thing to happen to pan-Igbo nationalism and consciousness. Their arrival led to the political/cultural downfall of Ndigbo in Nigeria. They destroyed the little gains we had after the civil war. And I believe they were sponsored by outsiders to destroy the fabrics that held us as a people.

5 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Bkayyy: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
Lol! You have time to explain to IPOB clowns. It's similar to pouring water on a basket expecting it to full.

IPOB demise will be celebrated by me. Them and MASSOB are the worst thing to happen to pan-Igbo nationalism and consciousness. Their arrival led to the political/cultural downfall of Ndigbo in Nigeria. They destroy the little gains we had after the civil war. And I believe they were sponsored by outsiders to destroy the fabrics that held us as a people.
There is no difference between ipob and massob, both are disgrace to the entire igbo race. These are the kind of things that happen when the wrong set of people champion a noble cause ima na ndi be anyi si na nkata sie nri, o sie ajo nri

4 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by dukeprince50: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
there was a time you onced followed this guy.
Abeg renegotiate his contract. grin grin
cc Twelve122
lol, that guy is a headache, I no want his wahala.
We all have some differences and yabbing ourselves is sometimes fun, I just like yab Igbos, dem sabi get emotional wen u insult dem. Irrespective of all that, we are still cool
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

There is no difference between ipob and massob, both are disgrace to the entire igbo race. These are the kind of things that happen when the wrong set of people champion a noble cause ima na ndi be anyi si na nkata sie nri, o sie ajo nri
Nwanne iji ya. Nzuzu Kanu na ndi otu ya abughi fault ha. Ne zia fault ahughu site na nkiti anyi gbachiri ha. N’ihi na o nweghi mbe ha ana apuru ochichi na aka ndi apamu si ha chiri. N’ihi na e hapu ha, emebi ihe. Anam a aju, onye apuru ochichi ndigbo na aka ndi nzuzu kpo onwegha IPOB?
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

You are not Igbo my brother you are just impersonating, there are sure thousands of Igbos who don't like ipob but do not castigate them this way after all they are human they are not perfect.no matter how bad your family is you don't insult them outside.
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Bkayyy: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Admissionclass:

You are not Igbo my brother you are just impersonating, there are sure thousands of Igbos who don't like ipob but do not castigate them this way after all they are human they are not perfect.no matter how bad your family is you don't insult them outside.
Here they go again with "your not igbo". Mr man I don't have time to prove whether I am igbo or not to people like you. Ipob is a disgrace and you know it. The biafran cause is noble and we all know it. For you to notice I was castigating them means you understand the proverbs I dropped (that means am not castigating them in public if you know what ilu means in igbo culture) maka na ekwe erugokwa mgbe onye nwe ya ga eji bia buru ya.
Please my brother tell your fellow Igbos to stop bringing disgrace and shame to igbo land. You already know that like me, there are millions of reasonable igbo that ipob has failed to deceive and scam

4 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Here they go again with "your not igbo". Mr man I don't have time to prove whether I am igbo or not to people like you. Ipob is a disgrace and you know it. The biafran cause is noble and we all know it. For you to notice I was castigating them means you understand the proverbs I dropped (that means am not castigating them in public if you know what ilu means in igbo culture) maka na ekwe erugokwa mgbe onye nwe ya ga eji bia buru ya.
Please my brother tell your fellow Igbos to stop bringing disgrace and shame to igbo land. You already know that like me, there are millions of reasonable igbo that ipob has failed to deceive and scam

Ipob is no disgrace to me speak for yourself and if you feel they are not doing right start you own agitation you think it's easy you convince people to follow you ideology ..
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Bkayyy: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
Nwanne iji ya. Nzuzu Kanu na ndi otu ya abughi fault ha. Ne zia fault ahughu site na nkiti anyi gbachiri ha. N’ihi na o nweghi mbe ha ana apuru ochichi na aka ndi apamu si ha chiri. N’ihi na e hapu ha, emebi ihe. Anam a aju, onye apuru ochichi ndigbo na aka ndi nzuzu kpo onwegha IPOB?
Nna amaro m oge eme election ndi ipob ji che na obu ha na Nnamdi kanu ji ochichi ndi igbo. Oge Nnamdi kanu ji buru onye isi ndi igbo ka m na amaro.
Nna I Lee ndia na omume ha anya i ga na aju onwe gi na obu ndi igbo nwa eji oke uche mara di ihe a.
Nnamdi kanu ejirigo igbo mee "rag" n'ihu mba nille. Negodi, anu ohia anwa si ya bu Nnamdi kanu mepere onu o ji eri ji na ede si na ndi igbo bu Jews. Gwa m udi nleda anya di ihe anwa? Gini mere odinani?

4 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
UdechiHD:

IPOB demise will be celebrated by me. Them and MASSOB are the worst thing to happen to pan-Igbo nationalism and consciousness. Their arrival led to the political/cultural downfall of Ndigbo in Nigeria. They destroyed the little gains we had after the civil war. And I believe they were sponsored by outsiders to destroy the fabrics that held us as a people.

And what were people like you doing before the arrival of IPOB and MASSOB? Absolutely nothing. Armchair critics who sit somewhere criticising those agitating because they know they cant do anything themselves. Those who have held all the political power in Nigeria since the end of the war have nothing to show for it. They are the ones suffering the most poverty and insecurity. And people like you are talking about political gains in a country where nothing works.

IPOB and MASSOB are the best thing to happen to Igbos. If anything, they have let Nigerians know that not everyone wants to be part of the unmitigated failure called Nigeria
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Bkayyy: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Admissionclass:

Ipob is no disgrace to me speak for yourself and if you feel they are not doing right start you own agitation you think it's easy you convince people to follow you ideology ..

Everybody cannot be mad at the same time. If you know who Ndigbo are, you'll know that we cannot run away from the Nigerian political tussle like cowards, we see every predicament as a challenge and we always overcome it. Whether you like it not very soon we will dominate Nigeria again kama ndi ofe mmanu ana akopu onu

1 Like

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

And what were people like you doing before the arrival of IPOB and MASSOB? Absolutely nothing. Armchair critics who sit somewhere and criticising those agitating because they know they cant do anything themselves. Those who have held all the political power in Nigeria since the end of the wart have nothing to show for it. They are the ones suffering the most poverty and insecurity. And people like you are talking about political gains in a country where nothing works.

IPOB and MASSOB are the best thing to happen to Igbos. If anything, they have let Nigerians know that not everyone wants to be part of the unmitigated failure called Nigeria

Don't mind the clown, which scammer would risk his life and that of his parents for his people do you know what it means to be arrested by the federal government for treason? they will just waste you life for nothing, Nnamdi kanu took all the risk without caring about his life.he has being on this agitation for 6years and he is still waxing strong that means he is doing something right..the fastest way to get a country is through war but he choose the diplomatic path which will take time...any Igbo man who is against biafra will not live see biafra even his generation will not..

1 Like

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Bkayyy: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mr igbo can't you see what is happening in the West now? We are back. No igbo man sent his child to school to be agitating for biafra. We were sent to school to join the new way of life and dominate again. Already, anyi ji ndi isi obodo ha na oru ebe ha si na o bu ilu umu nwaanyi anyi ka ha mma, nwa obere oge igbophobia unu na anu maka ya ga abu ihe ndi ogbenye no n'ime ha ga na eme.
You see that west? We are never leaving that place. We've already noticed where we are handicapped and that is media, so be a true igbo man that doesn't believe in geographical boundary and use the energy your wasting on Igbos lies and join us to unleash that economic war spirit which is boiling in you. Money and power is our language

1 Like

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
IspitonCowards:

You have no point to make. No matter how you see the Biafran agitation, it is still better than Nigeria.

Nigeria was created by the guns of the British, the Biafran agitators want Biafra created by free will of referendum

The Biafran agitators are going all over the South South raising awareness and drumming up support for a referendum, nobody was even notified of the creation of Nigeria

There are indigenous people agitating for Biafra, not one single indigenous person ever agitated for the creation of Nigeria

No matter how you see it, the Biafra that is yet to come has more legitimacy than the Nigeria we have today.

1 Like

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Everybody cannot be mad at the same time. If you know who Ndigbo are, you'll know that we cannot run away from the Nigerian political tussle like cowards, we see every predicament as a challenge and we always overcome it. Whether you like it not very soon we will dominate Nigeria again kama ndi ofe mmanu ana akopu onu

Typical afonja clown..how much them pay you? grin grin
The fact that you speak Igbo doesn't mean you are one I can speak and write Yoruba language well.

You want to politically dominate a country were 75% of the populace do not trust or like your ethnic group.a country were you were defeated in a civil war...you cant deceive me.
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bkayyy:
Mr igbo can't you see what is happening in the West now? We are back. No igbo man sent his child to school to be agitating for biafra. We were sent to school to join the new way of life and dominate again. Already our women is capturing their elites and very soon south wests igbo phobia will be something for the lower class because it's the women that trains the children.
You see that west? We are never leaving that place. We've already noticed where we are handicapped and that is media, so be a true igbo man that doesn't believe in geographical boundary and use the energy your wasting on Igbos lies and join us to unleash that economic war spirit which is boiling in you. Money and power is our language
Aku n'esi obi Ike!!
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Bkayyy: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Admissionclass:

The fact that you speak Igbo doesn't mean you are one I can speak and write Yoruba language well.

You want to politically dominate a country were 75% of the populace do not trust or like your ethnic group.a country were you were defeated in a civil war...you cant deceive me.
How come all this while your shouting afonja you haven't typed in igbo?
Just stay there and be filling yourself with hate, allowing another man to scam you till you notice that your a bona-fide poor man, then you will realize that there is no place for you and poverty in our culture. Na your umunna go first discipline you with insult.
Udo diri gi (self acclaimed igbo man that can't speak igbo and doesn't understand igbo proverb)

2 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Nna amaro m oge eme election ndi ipob ji che na obu ha na Nnamdi kanu ji ochichi ndi igbo. Oge Nnamdi kanu ji buru onye isi ndi igbo ka m na amaro.
Nna I Lee ndia na omume ha anya i ga na aju onwe gi na obu ndi igbo nwa eji oke uche mara di ihe a.
[s]Nnamdi kanu ejirigo igbo mee "rag" n'ihu mba nille[/s]. Negodi, anu ohia anwa si ya bu Nnamdi kanu mepere onu o ji eri ji na ede si na ndi igbo bu Jews. Gwa m udi nleda anya di ihe anwa? Gini mere odinani?
Lol! Ochi atugbom. Ngwanu, ekum ya na ikpeazu, na Obughi fault Kanu. N’ihi na one day, onyeogbula ga aza afa Nna ya. Igbo turu ilu na Ebe onye dara ka chi ya kwaturu ya. Well, Kanyi ne ele anya, n’ihi na Ewu nwuru n’oba ji abughi aguru gburu ya.
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Nwanne, ngwanu nwere ya! You've said it all.
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Admissionclass:

Typical Ipob with emotions and sentiments, No sense of reasoning or logicality, Anybody that doesn't buy your IPob bullshit is Afonja, Go through my previous posts and tell me if you still think I'm Afonja, Imagine IPob going around saying Igbos are Jews that came from israel what nonsense, I don't care if Yorubanza people read this. the truth is not to be sensored. They should know that if I can criticize my own people like this nothing will make me overlook their own Foolery and gimmicks, How can ipob agitate for Biafra with a map of old Eastern region that Nigeria created?, Instead of pushing for a lower profile for religion which is a major hindrance in this part of the world, Nnamdi Kanu wants to create a Biafra where everybody must be a Jew, what rubbish. that's the reason he has not found followership among intellectuals and IGBOs in the Academia, His ideals are wrong on All levels.

3 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

You have no point to make. No matter how you see the Biafran agitation, it is still better than Nigeria.

Nigeria was created by the guns of the British, the Biafran agitators want Biafra created by free will of referendum

The Biafran agitators are going all over the South South raising awareness and drumming up support for a referendum, nobody was even notified of the creation of Nigeria

There are indigenous people agitating for Biafra, not one single indigenous person ever agitated for the creation of Nigeria

No matter how you see it, the Biafra that is yet to come has more legitimacy than the Nigeria we have today.
If you will step outside the shells of sentiments, you will realise that I have never been against a Biafran struggle, my problem is with IPob and their gimmicks, If you have been to the south south you should know they don't trust Igbos much, your raising awareness is tantamount to disgrace, You in particular have been opening irrelevant threads like this one trying to convince people and even ikwerre themselves that they are Igbo desist from it, it reeks of inferiority complex and low self esteem, Igbos are not known with that at all.....if SS tribes are not using their eyes to see what is happening in Nigeria and make up there minds what they want, leave them alone, Focus on Igbos......, Leave SS alone they are drunk on oil, The only thing that comes to their mind when Igbos get close to them is "They want our oil"

3 Likes

Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Typical Ipob with emotions and sentiments, No sense of reasoning or logicality, Anybody that doesn't buy your IPob bullshit is Afonja, Go through my posts and tell me if you still think I'm Afonja, Imagine IPob going around saying Igbos are Jews that came from israel what nonsense, I don't care if Yorubanza people read this. the truth is not to be sensored. They should know that if I can criticize my own people like this nothing will make me overlook their own Foolery and gimmicks, How can ipob agitate for Biafra with a map of old Eastern region that Nigeria created?, Instead of pushing for a lower profile for religion which is a major hindrance in this part of the world, Nnamdi Kanu wants to create a Biafra where everybody must be a Jew, what rubbish. that's the reason he has not found followership among intellectuals and IGBOs in the Academia, His i deals are wrong on All levels.

You are dumbo I follow Nnamdi kanu on all platforms tWitter, Youtube and Facebook name it ,he has never said such a thing dumbos like you fall for propaganda without knowing ipob is facing a media war sponsored by those who knows how powerful they are...the Jewish propaganda is a strategy to get Americas and israeli attention because we know they don't take ordinary Africans serious.

God in heaven knows what Igbos are facing in this country, how we are always the target for religious riots because we didn't accept Islam and the ipob is the way out we shall fall over and over but one thing is certain we will not give up we shall keep learning from our mistakes until we get it right when there is a will there is a way..
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
IspitonCowards:
If you will step outside the shells of sentiments, you will realise that I have never been against a Biafran struggle, my problem is with IPob and their gimmicks, If you have been to the south south you should know they don't trust Igbos much, your raising awareness is tantamount to disgrace, You in particular have been opening irrelevant threads trying to convince people and even ikwerre themselves that they are Igbo desist from it, it reeks of inferiority complex and low self esteem, Igbos are not known with that at all.....if SS tribes are not using their eyes to see what is happening in Nigeria and make up there minds what they want leave them alone, Focus on Igbos, Leave SS alone they are drunk on oil, The only thing that comes to their mind when Igbos get close to them is "They want our oil"
Many don't know this. Everything to them is Utopia.
Re: "Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
IspitonCowards:
If you will step outside the shells of sentiments, you will realise that I have never been against a Biafran struggle, my problem is with IPob and their gimmicks, If you have been to the south south you should know they don't trust Igbos much, your raising awareness is tantamount to disgrace, You in particular have been opening irrelevant threads trying to convince people and even ikwerre themselves that they are Igbo desist from it, it reeks of inferiority complex and low self esteem, Igbos are not known with that at all.....if SS tribes are not using their eyes to see what is happening in Nigeria and make up there minds what they want leave them alone, Focus on Igbos, Leave SS alone they are drunk on oil, The only thing that comes to their mind when Igbos get close to them is "They want our oil"

Bro what you don't understand feel free to ask.ipob includes the SouthSouth in the map because they are minorities and mostly they are not united enough to start a movement unlike the 30million Igbos worldwide,if we leave them alone and form an igbo only BiAfra they may be subjugated by the fulani and run to our country as refugees. Even at that nobody is putting a gun to their head to accept biafra It's simply a democratic process when the referendum comes just pick your side do you want biafra? yes or no if no then bye bye...no be by force...excluding or including them will not change or remove anything from the struggle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

700,000 People Displaced By Bandits In Zamfara – Gov’t / Pro-fuel Subsidy Removal Rally In Anambra / Is Anyone Watching Aljazeera Analysis On BH?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.