Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Laptop Has Issue. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Has Issue. (308 Views)

This Insane Laptop Has Seven Foldable Displays (Photos) / Help! My Brand New HP Laptop Has Dealt With Me! Recommend A Durable laptop. / Urgent Help - Security Of My Laptop Has Been Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Has Issue. by STRI1: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Hello nairalanders.

My laptop was placed under repair. I was told they'll scan the board of the laptop to detect the fault. Avd if it spoilt. I'll have to buy another motherboard.

How much is the range for an hp mother board
And my chances of getting my motherboard repaired?

.thanks so much.
Re: My Laptop Has Issue. by folarr(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
STRI1:
Hello nairalanders.

My laptop was placed under repair. I was told they'll scan the board of the laptop to detect the fault. Avd if it spoilt. I'll have to buy another motherboard.

How much is the range for an hp mother board
And my chances of getting my motherboard repaired?

.thanks so much.
Buying a new motherboard is almostnlike buying another laptop completely, around something like 12k - 30k depending on the pc
Re: My Laptop Has Issue. by Adewale1603(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
motherboard repairs are 50 50 chances, it is not guaranteed. you are likely to buy another motherboard. and price, depends on your laptop model.
Re: My Laptop Has Issue. by Denzenya16: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
hi guys, my laptop got burnt while trying to charge it, 1 IC that got burnt can i change the IC and it will still work??

Re: My Laptop Has Issue. by Adewale1603(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
yeah, engineers can work a way around the board and replace the charging ic

(1) (Reply)

Phone For Swap With 20k Extra / Macbook Air 2013 256gb Ssd 8gb RAM I5 13inches Microsoft Office And 2019 Chrome / Hp Elitebook 2560p (corei5, 320gb/4gb, 13.3")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.