Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Wronglifestyle And Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wronglifestyle And Infections (161 Views)

Infertility/ TTC and Infections Over,How we had our Baby . / Get Rid Of Stubborn Belly Fat, Infertility And Infections Fast. 100% Natural. / 83,771 Hiv Infections Recorded In Borno, Ondo In 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wronglifestyle And Infections by NicholeDietary(f): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Talking about infections, great minds

Many are on dialysis today

Started from infections

They kept swallowing and swallowing antibiotics, masturbating with some stuff calling it insertion menene, and all kinds of stupid practices claiming to treat infection

What's the foundation of infection?

You can only be infected with something when exposed to that thing

Now, the stuff called hiv by the medical world is just an Infection

It's an Infection cos you were exposed to all kinds of diseases that broke your immunity down via merge of body fluids with some not too healthy partner

If Akin suffers jaundice, the moment you sleep with him, you could start suffering jaundice

You got Akin in you already

You suffer whatever he suffers

If Tunde is always feverish, once you merge body fluids with him

Expect to start suffering same

You got a part of Tunde in you

If Solomon got genital issues from exposure to bacteria from dirty toilet seats, you merge fluids with him, you start suffering same

That term VIRUS is really causing a lot of trouble and leading many to their graves

The truth is hidden from them so their brains are all confined to " killing virus " and they keep swallowing chemicals to kill these virus until their whole organs pack up

This is the absolute truth!

If you heed to my teachings, you will gain life

I could postulate any theory and present

I could choose to call the thing on your neck " gboka "

And tell you, this this this caused it

If there's nobody anywhere to prove me wrong, what do you think will happen?

Whatever the orthodox world presents is just the extent to which their own knowledge reaches

Doesn't make it the truth

Before this mandate sprouted, asthma was incurable

Smiles.......at least, that's what our adored orthodox medicine says

But look at the way we handle asthma here like water

One of the simplest ailments to curb infact

But those who think orthodox medicine is the truth from God, will keep sniffing in the inhalers provided by them thinking they are saving them

Only to get a shocker after sometime

Their airways have been so finished by the inhalers that they would be left grasping for life

Infections or whatever, all come from the way you choose to live

No sickness escapes lifestyle

The partner you merge body fluids with could expose you to all kinds of ailments

The convenience you use could expose you

Your toilet and bathrooms

Make it a habit to wash regularly

The toilets now especially the one we sit and spread our thighs over
especially we women, is very very risky if you aren't a neat person

It would be worse for you if you aren't the only one using it

One thing I do to prevent infection from the toilet

I don't shave my genital hairs

The highest I can do is trim

I leave the hairs to trap every nonsense then I bath it off

God who created genital hairs isnt your classmate

Women of this generation see shaving of public hairs as exposure

Am sorry, that's bushology

After washing my toilet, I squeeze in limes into the toilet

That's my own disinfectant

Cos am not really into detols and it's cohorts

Anything that would make me squat to spread my thighs in excretion, water and soap must follow

This thing I just described has given many woman vagina odor

You urinate and just wear your pant like that

Aside the infection, you must be mightily blessed with some natural scent

You wash up, wipe dry before wearing your pant

I also forgot to state, spreading panties indoor

Your pants should sundry not air dry

They should be hit by sun

That's another source of infection

Nichole Dietary consultancy limited:
You don't need body spray to smell fresh

When infections become too much

Either from a sex partner or any other environmental source, your immunity is weakened

Just like a person carrying too many loads

A day will come, even if you are Samson Alagbara, you will crack

Only you, jaundice from Ebenezer, infection from your toilet, consistent fever from wrong lifestyle, every every

They overpower your immune system and you become an apology

it's all about imbibing and maintaining the right lifestyle.

Learn to heal yourself the natural way. Join the thousands we guide out of their ill health daily naturally
Reach us on Telegram or WhatsApp +2348137739878.

Reach our social platforms for teachings and testimonies:
facebook: Nichole dietary consultancy ltd
Instagram: Nichole_dietaryconsultancy
Re: Wronglifestyle And Infections by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
It's okay, it's okay. Off your mic, off your mic. wink
So you can also cure HIV. Wow, this is getting really interesting.
You are doing well
Re: Wronglifestyle And Infections by NicholeDietary(f): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ninejaywon:
It's okay, it's okay. Off your mic, off your mic. wink

So you can also cure HIV. Wow, this is getting really interesting.

You are doing well

It's obvious you always have issues with my post but it is actually what it is . You may find it hard to believe, it is sure expected because it is not the conventional thing you will see out there.

Talking about HIV. At Nichole Dietary Consultancy Ltd, we don't see treating HIV as a means to kill any virus. It's simply a compromised or weak immunity. This is the reason why they are prone to falling ill.
These persons get registered in our ' weak immunity classes' which is one of our lifestyle tutelage classes.
A sneak peek into our mode of work:

First they drop EVERY wrong lifestyle that can impair with their immunity : ranging from alcohol, smoking, processed foods, medications, genital shaving and many others.

We work on their weight ( many are usually underweight) alongside begin to boost their immunity.
Their food is changed to stark natural ( all must be bought in the local market not supermarkets or malls. No fast food either).
It is in our classes you will know many foods today are processesd even down to your everyday salt.
Their foods, drinks, seasoning changes even the duration of cooking of some fragile vegetables. All these is to get the best out of them.
This and many more is what we teach people without selling anything to anyone.

Of course this journey takes several months and by maintaining this natural lifestyle they walk into wholeness.
This applies to every other ailment.

Reason why we say we cure via STRICT LIFESTYLE CHANGE.

(1) (Reply)

11 Amazing Health Benefits Of Honey / COVID19: The Deceit Of Not Taking Hydroxychloroquine / Florida Lawmaker On Sick Bed "Hydroxychloroquine Therapy Proved Ineffective"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.