Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York (74776 Views)

Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan / Ex Nigerian International Footballer, Musa Nosa Kadiri, Dies At The Age Of 53 / Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by adexking119(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
RIP
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by LilMissRobbie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

What is the condition. of heart exactly?

Sir that guy is a serial scammer on NL, kindly do yourself a favour by staying far from him as possible and reporting him wherever you see him.

3 Likes

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by AustineJohn908(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Jezz

Sometime death is beautiful if you are in my condition right now.
But I feel sorry for him r. I. P.

Somebody help please
If you notice most of my post and comments I beg alot it things like that bore everybody it is even very shameful.
But here is what you need to consider I have a heart related health condition that is gradually killing me inside.
My sights are fading due to hunger
And my heart is getting worse due to lack of treatment or medicine.
So my life is just miserable.
I plead on anyone reading this right now to show me mercy or help please don't let me die down in this hunger and sickness. Please assist me
First bank Thank you for your kindness.
Please who can help and contribute for him should please do help him and may God replenish your pockets
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Yigalanshey(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Too many deaths these days sad

Meanwhile check my profile get get cars at affordable rates
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Sir that guy is a serial scammer on NL, kindly do yourself a favour by staying far from him as possible and reporting him wherever you see him.

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Donchichi212(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Matthew 6:33 KJV
[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
I don’t know what you’re passing through this moment, but Set your heart and Say this salvation prayer with me and be saved.
“Lord Jesus come into my life, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, now with my mouth I confess you as Lord over my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Amen.”
If you have said this prayer then you are now a born again, welcome to the family of Jesus Christ. Please look for a living church ⛪ and worship.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by lozanni(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is so sad.
May his Soul rest in peace
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to His Family.....

This is all we Scream about! No one knows His/her time..

Anytime, Anyday, Anywhere, you could be taken away...

In all you Do, Prepare for Eternity...

Eternity is not a Child's play!

Not all of us Alive this Minute will see the end of today!

Prepare! Prepare! Prepare?
Pharisee! we know your type.
Make we here word jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by praiseneo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rip
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rest in peace sir.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by mmadu4: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Please who can help and contribute for him should please do help him and may God replenish your pockets

una two na thief

3 Likes

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
R.I.P sir
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Lionsdenxxx: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Life nor balance at all. This life is a mist.

Notice: Please message for bulk purchase of BTC. Bulk buyers only please. Preferably Buyers based in Lagos that can meet face to face in banks.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Clown. The white man must be very proud of you.
Spamming every thread with your religious nonsense. undecided
grin grin grin grin The white men and the Arabians have achieved their goal of caging the black race with religion.
Imagine where we are with all the mega churches and mosques littering the nooks and crannies of Africa.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Lilcentt(f): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Rest in peace

Ogbeni......my huzzle na online things.....I dey online twenty four hours in a day...if my client dey stress me na Nairaland i take dey console myself
.the only time i dey get up from my huzzle chair na when i want go baff or bang... pussy

Real niggggarrr I sight you

1 Like

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by perdollar(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
so kadiri ikana is dead! Choi, indomine generation won't know him. he was playmate of mathematical odegbami who is in his 60s. RIP
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by kingxsamz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
grin grin grin grin The white men and the Arabians have achieved their goal of caging the black race with religion.
Imagine where we are with all the mega churches and mosques littering the nooks and crannies of Africa.

Some people are bound to be slaves forever. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by weIMPORT: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
this is sad
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by tot(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Was this an accident or suicide?
Sad incident.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by nduwale: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
RIP Great man.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by AreaFada2: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rip.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by aziaka111(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Why always bad news??
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Aquarapha1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rip
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by shogsman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Mad man,you own both accounts, your profiles is just 3days thunder fire you lazy bastard

6 Likes

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by meobizy(f): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol. Nigerians want to enter heaven without dying. I thought the point of religion was not to fear death. The departed should rest in peace. His problems are over.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Akalia(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Rest in peace

Ogbeni......my huzzle na online things.....I dey online twenty four hours in a day...if my client dey stress me na Nairaland i take dey console myself...na there i for dey smoke and drink my alcohol
.the only time i dey get up from my huzzle chair na when i want go baff or bang... pussy
You are an impulsive attention seeker. Why do you always crave attention with your whack signatory exclamation "damn niggar"? Please get productively busy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by Seebrian(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=92160063]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Rest in peace

Ogbeni......my huzzle na online things.....I dey online twenty four hours in a day...if my client dey stress me na Nairaland i take dey console myself...na there i for dey smoke and drink my alcohol
[/Young man, Jesus loves you. Can you invites him into your life so that you can experience a new life in Christ. It is never the will of God that you should perish with such worldly lifestyle.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by DeRay98(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/07/27/former-nigeria-international-dies-after-fall-his-apartment-new-york

From the group picture, I can see and recognise Sam Elijah in All green.
This must have been the Flying Eagles of 1987-1989 of Damman Miracle.
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by morris477(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Village people hands no dey inside?
Re: Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York by PrincewithGod(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Clown. The white man must be very proud of you.
Spamming every thread with your religious nonsense. undecided
When you close your eyes in death, then you will regret all you just said. What a pity it will be for you because it will be too late to make amends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 / Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.