Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Tukur Buratain – ‘nigeria Is Presently Safer Than Five Years Ago’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Buratain – ‘nigeria Is Presently Safer Than Five Years Ago’ (152 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness / Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places / Hamman Tukur Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tukur Buratain – ‘nigeria Is Presently Safer Than Five Years Ago’ by Activ: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Lieutenant General Tukur Buratain and the current Chief of Army Staff, has declared that ‘Nigeria is presently safer than five years ago’.

Buratai made this disclosure during a sit-out with soldiers who were injured doing their duties against rebellion and receiving medical attention at the 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna. He further commended the soldiers for being patriotic.

He said,

‘You put yourself in a position that your sacrifice is something that you should be proud of. I am proud also and happy that you have chosen the right profession. I am very happy to see you, haven’t met some of you in the battle field, you were determined to pay the supreme prize’.

‘This is the true spirit of a gallant soldier and a patriot’.

‘I am proud you have made the impact that some of our colleagues and Nigerians are safe and I am equally happy that we are living in peace and Nigeria is Safer now than we had five years ago’.

https://gistoftheday.com/2020/07/tukur-buratain-nigeria-is-presently-safer-than-five-years-ago/

CC lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Tukur Buratain – ‘nigeria Is Presently Safer Than Five Years Ago’ by Twinkletwin: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Super story
Things are very hard on me right now can someone help for God sake please
Re: Tukur Buratain – ‘nigeria Is Presently Safer Than Five Years Ago’ by Loadbalancer(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Honestly these service chiefs should be fired. time never reach since?
Re: Tukur Buratain – ‘nigeria Is Presently Safer Than Five Years Ago’ by thesicilian: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2020
This guy's living in a fool's paradise.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021 Let Candidates Run On Their Personal Credentials – Barr. Nnalugha / Akinwumi Adesina Cleared Of All Corruption Allegations / Gov. Ishaku Approves Tax Relief Measures For Businesses, Citizens Over Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.