Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic (260 Views)

Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic / Andrew Young: Nigerians Are Always Complaining About Govt / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Joyce95: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday urged young Nigerians to take advantage of the opportunities available to them and become solution providers despite the challenges created by the coronavirus pandemic

The Vice President made the remarks at the virtual valedictory service for graduating students of Edgewood College, Lagos.

According to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, “No matter how you look at it, you are unique. The game changed in your generation, you are certainly a class of game-changers. The point with any opportunity is that it must be seized if you are to benefit from it, which is why you must never take your place in history for granted. There is always a divine reason for it.”

He added that “circumstances have moved you ahead. No one has been here before. None of your parents or mine can tell you how life would be in or after a global pandemic. We know some but not nearly all of the challenges and all of the opportunities that will come with it. And if you tell me that you would have to wait until you get into University and even graduate before you start to answer those questions then you are missing the opportunity that history is offering you.”

He further explained that when an opportunity to make history comes, it is often disguised as a challenge, a drawback or even a tragedy, adding that an opportunity often “hardly ever looks like the next great leap of mankind.”

The Vice President noted that young age is a profound advantage in a time of uncertainty such as now and that such times also offer opportunities.

“There is no qualifying age to be a problem solver, an entrepreneur, a great poet, an inventor, or an author,” he said. “Age doesn’t matter. You must from now begin to examine the solutions to the problems that we face and will face now and in the coming years.”

Osinbajo is one of those politicians who always believe in the youths, he keeps encouraging young Nigerians. He initiated the NSIP and youths have been benefiting through the NPower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Shooyie: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Its important at an early age to start knowing likely solutions to basic problems and to note that challenges should become opportunities for us all. The future is now.
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
You are mad Sir
Problem solvers with what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Jollylolly(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
Nigerians should not get this message twisted because if you think about the message deeply, you should be gingered and have a rethink on how you can convert the challenges poised by the pandemic into opportunities. I recall when Nigeria recorded the first index case, many Nigeria youths were creative enough by using Ankara materials to produce nose masks, using a local materials to produce hand sanitizer and sold at cheaper rate. Osinbajo is clearly friend of Nigeria Youths.
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Jollylolly(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Abouwaza:
You are mad Sir

For calling someone's father mad, You are very stupid, your father, mother, siblings in fact, your generation and generations to come are all MAD. No brainer.
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Joylove2324(f): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2020
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Loadbalancer(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2020
No be so he take easy o

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Jollylolly:

For calling someone's father mad, You are very stupid, your father, mother, siblings in fact, your generation and generations to come are all MAD. No brainer.
I don't normally do this, but its becoming so rampant so let me try for the last time
Ko ni da fun gbogbo iran re
Baba e ma sofo ni
O ni sorire laye
Oloriburuku omo
If I curse Osinbajo, you can also pray for him
Its a free world
Don't qoute me again omo ale
Eru radarada

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Joyce95: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
I can see you don't have respect for your parents at home.

Abouwaza:
You are
mad Sir
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Shooyie: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Abouwaza:

I don't normally do this, but its becoming so rampant so let me try for the last time
Baba e ma sofo ni
O ni sorire laye
Oloriburuku omo
Its a free world
Eru radarada

Bros, E farabale, e ma fii ikanra type. All he is saying is, we should be problem solvers and should learn how to turn challenges to opportunities. It all starts from now.
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Jollylolly(f): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Abouwaza:

Baba e ma sofo ni
O ni sorire laye
Oloriburuku omo
Its a free world
Eru radarada

dan banza
dan iska
maokaci
banza berebe
mutunci iska
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by ojokolax: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2020
The youth that makes up the current army for possible GDP generation in the country need to ensure that they learn to identify opportunities as they present themselves especially in this Covid19 period we are now.
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Jollylolly(f): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Shooyie:

Bros, E farabale, e ma fii ikanra type. All he is saying is, we should be problem solvers and should learn how to turn challenges to opportunities. It all starts from now.

Lack of understanding is disturbing him.

how can refer somebody daddy as mad. its insane and insensible

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Problem solver while our money is going down the drain in your office..

Much ado about pastor and Christianity.
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by SarkinYarki: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Problem solvers that will he eroded by just one poor Economic policy of Buhari again
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Shooyie: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol! Chai!!!! Nigerians! What money?!
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by okefrancis: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abouwaza:
You are mad Sir
Why are you cursing him nah, don't be st* u*p*id
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by okefrancis: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
I concur with the speech made by the Vice President " be problem solver".This should be a focus of all the youths and make a good future for themselves
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by okefrancis: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which money did your father kept with osinbajo or he's the accountant general of the Federation or CBN governor
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by okefrancis: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Problem solvers that will he eroded by just one poor Economic policy of Buhari again
You have no point at all, mtchewwww
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by okefrancis: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abouwaza:
You are mad Sir
Can you tell your father this, watch your tongue guy
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by okefrancis: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abouwaza:

Baba e ma sofo ni
O ni sorire laye
Oloriburuku omo
Its a free world
Eru radarada
God let all these curses come to this fool in millions fold. Amen
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by SarkinYarki: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
okefrancis:

You have no point at all, mtchewwww

I am sure your mum is still sending money and food stuff so keep quiet when men are talking
Re: Osinbajo Challenges Young Nigerians To Become Problem Solvers Amid Pandemic by Karlifate: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
When an opportunity to make history comes, it is often disguised as a challenge, a drawback or even a tragedy

(1) (Reply)

Some People Are Deceiving The World About Covid-19 / What Is “biafra”? - Lower Niger Congress (L N C) / Oshiomole’s U-turn On Osagie Ize-iyamu A Great Insult On Edo People–governor Wik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.