Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! (804 Views)

How Long Is The Ideal Maximum Period To Use A Smart Phone Before Replacing It? / Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / Android Phone Must Buy 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by Christianjr1: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
itel P36 Series Is Premium, Gives Value For Your Money [b][/b]

The best path to initiating brand-user connections comes from the ability of a product or service to offer value, again and again. It is this factor that draws us to making repeat purchases or choosing a particular brand over others. 

For many years, itel Mobile has maintained the culture of delivering mobile communication offerings that have endeared the brand to millions of customers across Africa. Recently, this received a boost with the introduction of the itel P36 series. 

The series is durable, reliable, and the latest addition to the smartphone for everyone brand’s power series. And the introduction coincides with the brand's expansion into other product categories: itel TV and smartphone accessories - Bluetooth headsets, power banks, and smart fitness bands. 

A Storehouse of Premium. 

One quick check confirms this. The features of itel P36 series give extra benefits to the user, from one feature to the other. Its 8.6mm slim unibody design and 6.5’’ HD+ Fullscreen keep dust at bay and ensure impressive viewing for entertainment and other lifestyle needs. 

The series is equally irresistible with three options for users to pick from – Gradient Deep Blue, Blue, and Gradient Purple.

Value Overload.  

The 4G LTE feature, first of its kind on the series, fitted with the itel P36 Pro LTE guarantees superfast internet connections with no buffering. This means seamless access to fast uploads and downloads.   

Also, users will get the "Bigger" advantage on itel P36 and P36 Pro LTE. This assurance comes with the 5000mAh bigger battery. The battery is empowered by an upgraded AI Power Master to give users three days of normal usage without having to worry about plugging into a power socket often.  

This is supported further by the bigger memory capacity. The itel P36 has two variants (1GB ROM + 16GB and 2GB RAM+ 32GB ROM of storage) while the itel P36 Pro LTE comes with 2GB ROM + 32GB of storage and 4G LTE. This means more space to save memories, get those important productivity apps installed, and relax with memes and music videos.

Enjoying all of these goodies wouldn't break the bank. itel P36 is available for purchase at N33,500 for the 1GB+16GB variant, N37,900 for the 2GB+32B variant, and N43,500 for itel P36 Pro LTE. You’d love the choice.

Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by Kamaye(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Itel phone for 43k? God forbid!!
Umidigi A7 pro =44k
Umidigi A5 pro=42k
Redmi 8a =46k
Redmi 9a=46k
Gionee S11 lite =34k
Nokia 2.3 =42k
Nokia 4.2 =45k
With these variety of choices available in the same price range, why would someone goes for itel?

4 Likes

Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by edoairways: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Itel isn't value for money please erase that word

1 Like

Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by edoairways: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kamaye:
Umidigi A7 pro =44k
Umidigi A5 pro=42k
Redmi 8a =46k
Redmi 9a=46k
Gionee S11 lite =34k
Nokia 2.3 =42k
Nokia 4.2 =45k
With these variety of choices available in the same price range, why would someone goes for itel?
And please stop derailing transsion's thread

1 Like

Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by Flytime: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
edoairways:

I noticed you're one of those people that goes through a gate and shuts it so that others won't enter
You are using a Xiaomi product according to your profile i guess the note 8 but you are advising others to go for a product you don't use

6 Likes

Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by edoairways: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Flytime:
I noticed you're one of those people that goes through a gate and shuts it so that others won't enter
You are using a Xiaomi product according to your profile guess the note 8 but you are advising others to go for a product you don't use
I don't advertise a product because am not paid to do so. And yes I use xiaomi note 8 but I rarely recommend phones since there are threads for that however am against spoiling the name of brands.

1 Like

Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by Kamaye(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
edoairways:

it is not my intention to derail the thread, however it is imperative to let them know that their products are overpriced, I don't care about the performance as long as the price is right.
Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by edoairways: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kamaye:
it is not my intention to derail the thread, however it is imperative to let them know that their products are overpriced, I don't care about the performance as long as the price is right.
I know it is not your intention just let them be,let customers decide what is best for them

1 Like

Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by Babanhajiya(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lower your price so you may sell plenty. The 1GB/16GB version should be 25k, 2GB/32GB version should be 30k while the pro LTE should go for 35k. This is friendly advice, only the tech illiterate will buy these phones at the current price especially in this covid-19 recession
Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by Kamaye(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Babanhajiya:
Lower your price so you may sell plenty. The 1GB/16GB version should be 25k, 2GB/32GB version should be 30k while the pro LTE should go for 35k. This is friendly advice, only the tech illiterate will buy these phones at the current price especially in this covid-19 recession
tell them oo
Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by vickyhow(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kamaye:
Umidigi A7 pro =44k
Umidigi A5 pro=42k
Redmi 8a =46k
Redmi 9a=46k
Gionee S11 lite =34k
Nokia 2.3 =42k
Nokia 4.2 =45k
Am in ph where can I get brand new redmi 8A ?
Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by Kamaye(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
vickyhow:

Am in ph where can I get brand new redmi 8A ?
ask sellers here https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store
Re: The Smart Choice For A Smart Phone. Must Read!!! by saxby(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
amazing budget device, another good one too is the spark 4

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom X Vs Tecno Camon 17 Pro: Which One Do You Prefer? / Gold Iphone 11 Pro Max 256gb / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus For Sale (sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.