Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

WAEC: Secondary Schools To Reopen On August 4, 2020 For Exit Classes Only - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Secondary Schools To Reopen On August 4, 2020 For Exit Classes Only (46240 Views)

Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 / Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: WAEC: Secondary Schools To Reopen On August 4, 2020 For Exit Classes Only by Gab25: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2020
I'm a student,I can proudly say i don't depend on my parent for all my payable fees,I make N15,000 weekly and Over N60,000 monthly with my smartphone and Data

U too can do same

Make a good use of your smartphone and Data and earn good income online right from the comfort of your home.
NOTE........NO REFERRAL NEEDED
by just performing simple tasks online using your smartphone and Data

Stop wasting your data

FOR INTERESTED ONLY

Click on the link below to join group to know more about the business and how to start earning

https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/CkqW0KZZtjKJSP1ES5vicE Don't forget to replace the DOT with '.'
Re: WAEC: Secondary Schools To Reopen On August 4, 2020 For Exit Classes Only by supzie(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Preparing for WAEC? Then this is for you.

Gem konsult has organised a 2-week intensive preparatory online class with huge benefits starting on Monday 3rd of August, 2020.

To join the train of those seeking better grades, click the link below to join.

https:///HG9clbQ9SnX47R06rS0IIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.