Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Word Of The LORD To The Shepherds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word Of The LORD To The Shepherds (119 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / Deliverance From The Shepherds - Jay Israel / Confused/the shepherds voice/walk in it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word Of The LORD To The Shepherds by MistadeRegal(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
And the Word of GOD came unto the pastors that scatter the sheep of the LORD GOD.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah:23:1-2

The word of the LORD JESUS CHRIST comes to pastors and ministers:
Who eat and kill the sheep.
Who consume the sheep.
Who lie to the sheep in the name of GOD.
Who ask the sheep to a sow seed of faith before getting prayers answered.
Who are abusing power and making the sheep become as slaves.
Who have been making themselves the god and not the true GOD.
Who sets themselves above GOD even in the house of GOD.
Who attracts people into congregation by the powers of Satan.
Who feed upon the body of the sheep even to the poorest of them.
Who have been deviating from the truth and teaching the sheep lies hereby misleading intentionally for personal gains.
Who hid GOD'S judgment from the sheep and preaching only love, making the sheep wallow in sin.
Who make the sheep believe grace is as a freedom to live in sin with automatic cleansing and forgiveness.
Who continue to live like the rich man in the Bible and ignored the poor among the sheep.
Who made and turned the house of GOD into a business empire.
Who made the sheep a horse to ride on in pleasure.
Who made the sheep believe in false prophecies which GOD never told them.
Who prophesy lies and later say something changed it when they actually predicted and not prophesy.
Who lie against the Holy Ghost to defraud the sheep.
Who lie against the Holy GOD to defraud the sheep.
Who go about defiling the sheep of GOD.
Who perform fake miracles in order to deceive the sheep.
Who perform arranged miracles in order to deceive the sheep.
Who bows to the powers they are called and sent to battle in their quest for power which overflows in the name of JESUS CHRIST.
Who knew but denied the power in the name of JESUS CHRIST.
Who have profaned being a follower of JESUS CHRIST and make it a laughing stock.
Who have rend the hearts of many and keep their focus on earthly possessions.
Who have pushed many youths into becoming fraudsters just in order to bring big tithes and offerings to them.
Who have withdrawn the ownership of the church of JESUS CHRIST and handling it their own way.
Who have sent the LORD JESUS CHRIST out of their gathering, keeping Him outside the closed doors.
Who have made the gift of the HOLY GHOST on speaking in tongues a ridicule before the world.
Who have withdrawn the power of prayers from the sheep and replaced it with vain and fake blabbing they now call speaking in tongues.
Who have given a seat to Satan while the throne of GOD is broken and removed.
Who invited comedians to stand upon the altar and crack jokes even on the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the FATHER and the HOLY GHOST.
Who rendered the name of JESUS CHRIST useless before the world.
Who flee and left the sheep be snatched and eaten by wolves.
Who have divided the body of CHRIST JESUS in false doctrines.
Who have divided the body of CHRIST JESUS in offering corrupted gospel.
Who hated the gospel of repentance and holiness because it reduces them.
Who fed the sheep with lies in order just to keep the members growing.
Who care not about the salvation of any member but just wanted them bringing in victuals for their own pleasure.
Who strips every member of their possessions in the name of hearing from their own spirit and not the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.
Who go against the truth of the Word of GOD just that the eyes of the sheep be not opened.
Who make abomination a deal of freedom before GOD.
Who make the sheep worship and serve a strange god and not the Living GOD of Heaven.
Who held the people hostage with satanic powers.
Who bow to satan in secret and call the name of JESUS CHRIST in the open.
Who uses miracle rings and staffs and handkerchiefs gotten from the powers of darkness.
Who made the altar full of blood.
Who uses human blood to begin the foundation of the temple building so as to draw more members.
Who ignored the sheep but watched them sliding into Hell right from the church pew.

Who added "on" behind the commandment of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, "Feed my sheep" in:

So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
John:21:15-17

And making the new wordings, "Feed ON my sheep."

The LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming for you all soon.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Revelation:22:11-13

Make amendment now while there is still time.
Re: The Word Of The LORD To The Shepherds by Kobojunkie: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Good one! grin cheesy
MistadeRegal:
...Who lie to the sheep in the name of GOD.
Who ask the sheep to a sow seed of faith before getting prayers answered.
Who are abusing power and making the sheep become as slaves.
Who have been making themselves the god and not the true GOD.
Who sets themselves above GOD even in the house of GOD.
Who feed upon the body of the sheep even to the poorest of them.
Who have been deviating from the truth and teaching the sheep lies hereby misleading intentionally for personal gains.
Who hid GOD'S judgment from the sheep and preaching only love, making the sheep wallow in sin.
Who make the sheep believe grace is as a freedom to live in sin with automatic cleansing and forgiveness.
Who made the sheep believe in false prophecies which GOD never told them.
Who prophesy lies and later say something changed it when they actually predicted and not prophesy.
Who lie against the Holy Ghost to defraud the sheep.
Who lie against the Holy GOD to defraud the sheep.
Who have profaned being a follower of JESUS CHRIST and make it a laughing stock.
Who have rend the hearts of many and keep their focus on earthly possessions.
Who have withdrawn the ownership of the church of JESUS CHRIST and handling it their own way.
Who have sent the LORD JESUS CHRIST out of their gathering, keeping Him outside the closed doors.
Who have divided the body of CHRIST JESUS in false doctrines.
Who have divided the body of CHRIST JESUS in offering corrupted gospel.
Who fed the sheep with lies in order just to keep the members growing.
Who go against the truth of the Word of GOD just that the eyes of the sheep be not opened.
Who make the sheep worship and serve a strange god and not the Living GOD of Heaven...
I believe this just about covers all of Christianity from the time the disgruntled bishops showed up to Hijack it, to present day mirage

(1) (Reply)

Dennis’ Dreams Were Disappearing Under His Nose Until He Did This / "The Earnest Of Our Inheritance." / There Is No Sin That Jesus Cannot Forgive And Completely Liberate Your Soul From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.