Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 (836 Views)

Is It Worth It? Leaving 50k Job In Ibadan For 150k Job In Lagos. / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? / Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! It Would. Now Even Better At N14000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by EmmanuelVi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Okay let me just drop the WhatsApp link kowai

chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/Jjm9MJvEsEvFq0n5xoNVA6

(just copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar, replace the (dot) with the symbol)

Good morning Nairalanders. Am sorry I hadn't updated this post all these while; I have something else I've been working on, make una pardon me abeg.

Okay first, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you that gave their opinions on this topic.

So I'd like to update you guys; that each person could actually earn about N14,000 give or take, monthly (and that's a 'give'). The thing here is the work and that's where it's kind of unsettling.

300 people doing the same thing for 300x everyday committedly; if one person slacks, depending on the point at which that 'person' gave up, it could affect everyone involved.

Relax! it's not just 300 people that can benefit from this, everyone can! But it has to be in groups, each consisting of 300 persons each. Now that being said, the simple hustle is on 'URL SHORTENERS'.

Most if not all of us should be aware of this tool I believe. You copy a link, place it on your url shortener and shrink it, share the link. Whenever anyone clicks on the shared link, after viewing some ads and getting to the destination page, brings you money!

That's just it guys, you all can do your research on URL SHORTENERS if you wish and consider if you can work by viewing 300 links each day (everyday! unless if we collectively agree not to work on a particular day).

The Majority of the work is on each of us clicking on each others links, this could take you 3-5 hrs (remember for 300 people being involved the earning potential is greater than N14,000/month). The added advantage is in referral earnings, it's not going to be very large, but quite significant.

I hope my little explanation is enough to get the message across to everyone so if you guys are interested, I would create a whatsapp group(s) and introduce the particular URL Shortener we should use and how exactly to go about it.

So in the end guys am just a fellow Nigerian youth trying to get an additional source of income online legitimately. Believe me this would be my third source of income; one physically, two online. So I believe I connect with you guys out there and we can do this together if we are committed.

Please do give your feedbacks. Everyone please, let me get all your opinions again. Once again, thank you all.

The below post was my previous post on this topic.

Okay, I really need honest reviews here. I intend bringing an innovation which of course could help a lot of us if we dedicate our time to it.
Am very sure many of us here remember refer.ng since quite a handful of us used that site (wella wella lols). It's something like that in that it's not stressful but even more rewarding than refer.ng was. Mind you, it's not my website; I dont have any related to this stuff, am just trying to tap from an already available resource.

Question: "Since you've got the idea, then why not do it on your own, why bring us into it?
Answer: No man is an island on his own; this work requires collaborative efforts to work. It's kind of a "she-pulls-me-i-pull-you" thing I would say (funny right? make una no mind me abeg).

So here's the deal; it's going to be an online job, its been around for ages of course but I havent met anyone in Nigeria that tweaked it for others to benefit from. So basically, am trying to bring that here let's all benefit. But then the question stands; would N9000 a month be worth it? For working 1.5 - 2.5 hrs online everyday? Simply doing the same thing over and over or simply, 200 times?
Please let me hear your honest reviews. Please specify your state of residence and then your opinion on the matter (my reason for that is simple; different states have different economic stances, not all fingers all equal).
Thank You all very much.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by EmmanuelVi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
why is nobody giving replies? Nawa oo LMAO�
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Calismart(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Anambra state.

N9000 monthly online is not bad although no-one will depend on 9k alone. Having multiple streams of income is not a bad idea.

shed more light on this let's know what it's all about.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Leis: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kogi

It is a fair deal, there are people here who earn close to nothing in a month, if this is not some GNLD or ponzi, it is a nice run.

Am interested if e no be ponzi
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Seikiri1: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
EmmanuelVi:
Okay, I really need honest reviews here. I intend bringing an innovation which of course could help a lot of us if we dedicate our time to it.
Am very sure many of us here remember refer.ng since quite a handful of us used that site (wella wella lols). It's something like that in that it's not stressful but even more rewarding than refer.ng was. Mind you, it's not my website; I dont have any related to this stuff, am just trying to tap from an already available resource.

Question: "Since you've got the idea, then why not do it on your own, why bring us into it?
Answer: No man is an island on his own; this work requires collaborative efforts to work. It's kind of a "she-pulls-me-i-pull-you" thing I would say (funny right? make una no mind me abeg).

So here's the deal; it's going to be an online job, its been around for ages of course but I havent met anyone in Nigeria that tweaked it for others to benefit from. So basically, am trying to bring that here let's all benefit. But then the question stands; would N9000 a month be worth it? For working 1.5 - 2.5 hrs online everyday? Simply doing the same thing over and over or simply, 200 times?
Please let me hear your honest reviews. Please specify your state of residence and then your opinion on the matter (my reason for that is simple; different states have different economic stances, not all fingers all equal).
Thank You all very much.
Bro if you have the link just drop it,. Who is interested will contact and connect no need for many talk.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by jospepper(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
BENUE, 9000 a month in many parts of BENUE would be fair. Most of the state is rural, food and accommodation are cheap.

Being a civil service state most will jump in. I may be interested too grin
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by kingsleyy03: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
What's the job about?
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Xsem(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nature of the job
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by 8lngish: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Seikiri1:

Bro if you have the link just drop it,. Who is interested will contact and connect no need for many talk.

I teya ooh, tell him to group link and see sumtin
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by zarakikenpa(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
EmmanuelVi:

Thank You all very much.

Of course, 9k is money. Far better than nothing.
I don't mind extra 9k monthly.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by sonyc00(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gombe, as far as this idea of yours is applicable on pc, its a welcome one. I would really like it for one, 9000 naira is no joke.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by robinso01(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Osun
Half bread is better than nothing 9k is better than nothing.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Abuja . . . let's get the jerk plz
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by wiseone1111: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Lagos. N9000 is not too small for me for a month. I'm interested if it's legit
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Op share the link first
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Bahh: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2020
9k monthly is sumtin, drop d link let sign up
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by blessedchild234(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abuja ... It will make a lot of sense.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Chixco95(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
9k is enough for me ó jere
I'm from Ogun State, a student actually
But this lockdown has made things somehow. Having an additional 9k monthly is not a bad idea
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by RiseAbove(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oya drop link na
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by EmmanuelVi(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2020
EmmanuelVi:

Thank You all very much.
Good morning Nairalanders. Am sorry I hadn't updated this post all these while; I have something else I've been working on, make una pardon me abeg.
Okay first, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you that gave their opinions on this topic.
So I'd like to update you guys; that each person could actually earn about N14,000 give or take, monthly (and that's a 'give'). The thing here is the work and that's where it's kind of unsettling.
300 people doing the same thing for 300x everyday committedly; if one person slacks, depending on the point at which that 'person' gave up, it could affect everyone involved.
Relax! it's not just 300 people that can benefit from this, everyone can! But it has to be in groups, each consisting of 300 persons each. Now that being said, the simple hustle is on 'URL SHORTENERS'.
Most if not all of us should be aware of this tool I believe. You copy a link, place it on your url shortener and shrink it, share the link. Whenever anyone clicks on the shared link, after viewing some ads and getting to the destination page, brings you money!
That's just it guys, you all can do your research on URL SHORTENERS if you wish and consider if you can work by viewing 300 links each day (everyday! unless if we collectively agree not to work on a particular day).
The Majority of the work is on each of us clicking on each others links, this could take you 3-5 hrs (remember for 300 people being involved the earning potential is greater than N14,000/month). The added advantage is in referral earnings, it's not going to be very large, but quite significant.
I hope my little explanation is enough to get the message across to everyone so if you guys are interested, I would create a whatsapp group(s) and introduce the particular URL Shortener we should use and how exactly to go about it.
So in the end guys am just a fellow Nigerian youth trying to get an additional source of income online legitimately. Believe me this would be my third source of income; one physically, two online. So I believe I connect with you guys out there and we can do this together if we are committed.
Please do give your feedbacks. Everyone please, let me get all your opinions again. Once again, thank you all.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by wiseone1111: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
interested

1 Like

Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by EmmanuelVi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
wiseone1111:
interested
Let's get more hands on deck. Thanks
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by 8lngish: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Emma you have tried. drop the link with parenthesis while we copy it
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Chinks(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
I'm interested.
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Seikiri1: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
EmmanuelVi:

U re wasting time just drop the WhatsApp link so that we connect well there or telegram.

1 Like

Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by Prechboy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Abeg incase this pulls through here is my number 08108296988
Re: Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? Yes! it would. Now even better at N14000 by jospepper(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Some Update / Help!! Help!! / VFD Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.