Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. (68998 Views)

Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. / FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by SeekHim: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is your name in the book of Life?
Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Coolgent(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
How about Ibrahim Magu, Prof. Pondei, Abdurrashid Maina's name?
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by BennyDon: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obasanjo no send una.

If una like, call another one Anini Gbewiri Terminal, ko Kan aye grin
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by DEROX: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
jneutron4000:
Oloriburuku ni e, ta ni o pa owe fun? do you think you are chatting with kid, if you are smart you will know Obasanjo messed up Yoruba land? June 12 struggle that usherd Obj in, i participated, only for Obasanjo to serve as a stooge for Fulani. From your assertion abt Obj, it shows you are a fool, an illitrate who knows nothing about politics. You are here preaching iwa omoluabi that has kept you idiot as a slave to Fulani and their stooge like Obasanjo. Idiot type Sunday Adeyemo aka Igboho latest interview on how he blasted obasanjo then you will know that for Yoruba to be great, we need to deal with idiots amongst us like you.
brother Are you from Igboho am from there
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by shugabasbn: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nobody remember Gani Fawehinmi again.

No go tok sa
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Sammy07: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
jneutron4000:
Oloriburuku ni e, ta ni o pa owe fun? do you think you are chatting with kid, if you are smart you will know Obasanjo messed up Yoruba land? June 12 struggle that usherd Obj in, i participated, only for Obasanjo to serve as a stooge for Fulani. From your assertion abt Obj, it shows you are a fool, an illitrate who knows nothing about politics. You are here preaching iwa omoluabi that has kept you idiot as a slave to Fulani and their stooge like Obasanjo. Idiot type Sunday Adeyemo aka Igboho latest interview on how he blasted obasanjo then you will know that for Yoruba to be great, we need to deal with idiots amongst us like you.

Don't mind that guy, even tinubu as bad as he is, is more relevant than Obasanjo on SW.
Dude just played into the hands of fulanis.
How I wish it was Olu falae that won the election then.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amudeneogu:
We in the south-east have we sen ourselves,
1. only chief Alex Ekwueme's name was mentioned
2. out of all th stations none from the south-east that means no functional railway station from the south-east. it is a pity.
Your leaders in d east called for it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by jneutron4000: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
DEROX:
brother Are you from Igboho am from there
I am Awori man but i respect Sunday Adeyemo for being outspoken towards getting Oduduwa Republic, and i love Igboho.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Dansuqi: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
DeLaRue:
They'll still be naming things after Awolowo in the Southwest in a thousand years.

An unparalleled legend.

Very soon,it will be tinubu
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by millionboi2: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wickedfact:

Why are you afraid? Insult me let others learn from your story.
hahahaha

Funny u

If u insult me,I will insult u

Hahahaha....were will thy see me to learn from my story#Comedian
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
onez:
This is quite unnecessary. The stations are better named after the towns hosting them. Everything shouldn't be about politics.

It will be destabilizing to the polity if the Nigerian government does a thing that follows common sense.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by DEROX: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
jneutron4000:
I am Awori man but i respect Sunday Adeyemo for being outspoken towards getting Oduduwa Republic, and i love Igboho.
OK thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by ayenale1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
I would have love to see names like Odumegwu Ojukwu, Chinua Achebe, MKO Abiola, Olusegun Obasanjo, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams, Aliko Dangote, Sanni Abacha(at least for sending us money any time we're broke)stations meanwhile Tinubu will privatize his own station and turn it to toll collect station...FG should keep an eye on him o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by redsun(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bushman. How can he name towns and fcking villages(no cities in Nigeria) railways stations after thieves? It is going to end up confusing commuters.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Guestlander: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please let Ado-Ekiti station go to Francis Adekunle Fajuyi.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Guestlander: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
wunmi590:

Good development, but where is Obasanjo's name?

At least his name should have appeared in his state

OBJ is reserved for Enugu station.

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Pakoyi95: 4:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

But when he named the other one in warri or so after Jonathan you didn't make this statement.

Kudos to Buhari, at least I could see names like Soyinka, osinbanjo, jakande, Ransome Kuti and our amiable gba gba Chief Obafemi Awolowo A.K.A Asiwaju of Yoruba Land

I hate seeing that Traitor Akintola and the looter that looted kwara state dry with little or no project, Olushola Saraki.
Before you quote me, make sure you have been to kwara state before.
All Sarakis could offer Is the stupid bridge at challenge, general hospital or so.
It is like you don't know history well, go and ask the elders,was Akintola a traitor?
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Sammy07: 4:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Pakoyi95:

It is like you don't know history well, go and ask the elders,was Akintola a traitor?

Imagine, see Wetin you dey talk?
Akintola was a traitor.
Both him and Remi Fani Kayode.

Why do you think Awolowo went to jail?
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by KenModi(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2020
onez:
This is quite unnecessary. The stations are better named after the towns hosting them. Everything shouldn't be about politics.

That is the way it is done abroad oo. Railway stations are named after the towns where they are situated (at it is specifically to avoid confusion upadan) not using it to do politics. I no just understand my Nigerian people at all.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by KenModi(m): 5:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

You have problem. Wallahi angry Better do something meaningful in life so they could at least name a beer parlor after you.

I'm glad my dad's name is there. Congratulations Prof. Wole Soyinka. You will forever live in my heart

So as it has been named after your daddy, shey naira has increased in value at the int’l market ennn?!

@bolded, what meaningful thing have you done with your life? Na your type dey brag upadan “my daddy is this”, “my daddy is that”. Idiiot.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2020
emperor863:

I have a document that shows that Charles Nwafor Oritzu stole Millons of pounds belonging to common men, tried and jailed in the fifties.

He was later manipulated to the position of sanate presidency by Azikiwe (as part of the spoils of the master/slave relationship that existed at the time between Fulani Lords and their Igbo slaves)

No court has convicted Tinubu and therefore not a thief unlike Nwafor Oritzu who served jail time, released and served as Senate president.

If you prompt me, I'll upload the document I mentioned so that you can weep for your ancestor.
Kindly upload
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by orisa37: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2020
BY THE ORDERS OF PMB/AMAECHI.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by CioAngels(f): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2020
The first announcement, Itakpe Warri was after Good luck Jonathan, now, why from nowhere Jonathan is removed for Adamu? Who is Adamu that is better than Jonathan?.Waiting.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by naptu2: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2020
CioAngels:
The first announcement, Itakpe Warri was after Good luck Jonathan, now, why from nowhere Jonathan is removed for Adamu? Who is Adamu that is better than Jonathan?.Waiting.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My God!

The Agbor station was named after Goodluck Jonathan! The Agbor station is on the Warri-Itakpe line. You can clearly see Goodluck Jonathan's name on the list.

The Itakpe station was named after Adamu Atta. Adamu Atta is from the famous Atta Royal Family and he was governor of Kwara State from 1979-1983.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by unikprince(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

But when he named the other one in warri or so after Jonathan you didn't make this statement.

Kudos to Buhari, at least I could see names like Soyinka, osinbanjo, jakande, Ransome Kuti and our amiable gba gba Chief Obafemi Awolowo A.K.A Asiwaju of Yoruba Land

I hate seeing that Traitor Akintola and the looter that looted kwara state dry with little or no project, Olushola Saraki.
Before you quote me, make sure you have been to kwara state before.
All Sarakis could offer Is the stupid bridge at challenge, general hospital or so.
Did u omit Tinubu's name on purpose?
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Sammy07: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2020
unikprince:

Did u omit Tinubu's name on purpose?

Yes.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by emperor863(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Drchristian:

Kindly upload

It has been uploaded please. Check the thread properly.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by AK481(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
naptu2:

These are on the Western (Lagos to Kano) and Central (Warri to Abuja) lines. None of the stations can be in Igbo Land. The lines that have stations in Igbo Land are the Eastern (Port Harcourt to Maiduguri) and Southern (Lagos to Calabar) lines.
Sir, any tangible reasons why the south east don’t have ?
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by AK481(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't worry, by the time Lagos to Calabar rail is completed, it'll be named after Azikwe
Zik is not a calabar man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.