Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ (4506 Views)

Tina Turner Dies At 83 / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by DonXavi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
He’s 83 and she’s 84 — and they model other people’s forgotten laundry.⁣

Chang Wan-ji and Hsu Sho-er have become Instagram-famous for wearing outfits curated from the hundreds of items left behind by absent-minded customers at their laundromat in central Taiwan. ⁣

Their 31-year-old grandson and unofficial stylist, Reef Chang, originally came up with the idea to create an account on Instagram when business slowed because of the coronavirus pandemic. ⁣

“They had nothing to do,” he said. “I saw how bored they were and wanted to brighten up their lives.”⁣

Turns out, they were naturals in front of the camera. Sho-er exudes the haughtiness of a supermodel but retains an air of playfulness. Wan-ji is the perfect foil, complementing his wife’s swagger with a chill disposition while rocking bountiful eyebrows.⁣

The couple now receive messages from fans all over the world. Wan-ji said he’d be happy if the hundreds of people who have forgotten to pick up their laundry would return to pay their bills.⁣

“My grandson is very creative,” Sho-er added. “His creativity has made us happy, and other people, too.”⁣

Beautiful!

Credit: New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/24/world/asia/taiwan-octogenarian-couple-instagram-laundry.amp.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by DonXavi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by fernandoc(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
I love them already. This life sweet shaa with good and happy friendship

14 Likes

Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by espn(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Love in wantiti. Me and my chikala na wantiti.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by johnkey: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
This could be us but you too like money and you no wan work

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by DonXavi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is beautiful... If life gives you lemon you can also make lemonnade out of it.
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by Princessogaraya(f): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
love nwa titi
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by illicit(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
How I wish!
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnkey:

Lmao grin
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by slyfox35(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
So nice,the pictures makes you feel life is a bed of roses,well....it ain't!
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by 444crop: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lemme not raise dust about how unadventurous most of our girls can be.... Very boring in conversations, don't know how to add spices in anything pertaining to life.....no insults ooooo just my random observation
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by missimelda01(f): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
So beautiful kiss
This could be us but ....
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by davillian(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
They looking good
All I see here is happiness and peace of mind
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
LOVELY

They both looking young and happy.
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by Opperwezen(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ride together! Die together!

This kind of love unimaginablly sweet.

1 Like

Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by PremierGuy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Beautiful photos, they are enjoying themselves
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by phemmyfour: 6:48am On Jul 28, 2020
That's unprofessional... They should be jail
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by Halfamilli: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2020
phemmyfour:
That's unprofessional... They should be jail

Me jailer, don't pretend you know better. Do you know about the company policy and how many years those clothes were before they are termed forgotten?
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by Houseofglam7(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2020
kiss
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by youngking22(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2020
This grand-son na correct follow come stylist, A really rare gift.
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by iphanyiuma(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2020
johnkey:
grin I dey tell you...sub for me geng
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by allen113: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
beautiful couple
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by kiddkash(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Obembet. this could have been us but you still dey form
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by obembet(f): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
How I wish... Just that in Nigeria things are different

kiddkash:
Obembet. this could have been us but you still dey form

My bf dey here oo .. Dizzyrascal Causetroble are watching u o
Re: He’s 83 And She’s 84 — And They Model Other People’s Forgotten Laundry.⁣ ⁣ by kiddkash(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
obembet:
How I wish... Just that in Nigeria things are different

My bf dey here oo .. Dizzyrascal Causetroble are watching u o
I no do again. before pesin go burst my head

(1) (Reply)

Police Seizes Sam Loco's Body / Check Out Damilola Adegbite's New Look / Why This Jamaican Minister Is So Hot & Why Nigeria Also Need Someone Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.