Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

If You Open,will Be Tempted To Comment!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Open,will Be Tempted To Comment!!! (285 Views)

What Is The Funniest Comment You Read On Nairaland? / First To Comment Championship / Get 20k If No One Likes Your Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Open,will Be Tempted To Comment!!! by egwajoe(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
My Fellow Nairalanders
as you have entered this room,this is my message to you all.
See your head like gorilla own,eyes like coconut,neck like giraffe,shapeless like amoeba,slim like toothpick,mouth like hippopotamus,hahaha.
Now package your own for Me !!!
Remember if you press LIKE the above is NOT for you,BUT if you don't press LIKE,
the above is for you!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Gorilla Man / NYSC Pallafer / Have You Heard Of Corrupted Wish.u Really Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.